Welcome!

Search results

1. psych07

Do you want to merge pearl?

it will happen or what just wanna know if will be possible to quit pearl and go platinum or go from diamond to platinum
  2. psych07

Windows bar

Ppl i bought one new notebook (samsung odyssey) and when i try to play the game the windows bar is on top of the game, someone know how to fix this?
  3. psych07

Psycho [LT]

Well im starting this LT to share some of my advances on game :) just to start one nostalgic record: and my advance of today: Have fun! :P
  4. psych07

Fishing!

Hello ppl this days i was trying catch feebas and i was fishing too and i see no one in game is fishing maybe we need to have more archievement for fishing maybe each 10 level. at high level of fishing have some exclusive pokemon only fishing maybe feebas or some shiny. well im level 80 of...
  5. psych07

Shiny Kricketune!

Today i found one shiny kriketune and when i kill it turn into a normal one. and when i throw ball says its a normal kriketune too.
  6. psych07

Pokemon Distance of Character.

Please Reduce the distance for pokemon be teleported near character sometimes it get so much far and we forget to change pokemon and die it will help a lot. ppl die a lot because of this but no one post. and congratulations for new quests, areas and pokemon keep going its the right way! have...
  7. psych07

Server Pearl

Hey ppl i back to play some weeks ago and i find the server pearl very empty, and i remember the server platinum since it started some players of pearl just started character on platinum, on diamond have one average of 90 players online, the economy of pearl are bad and to make quests like aga...
  8. psych07

Mega Evolution Quest

Hey ppl i played the pokemon x games on Nintendo 3ds and i like so much the mega evolutions i was thinking why padventures dont have one quest for this. it can be like this: Since dont have so much players level 200 the quest can be for this level making ppl to up just one character. ~ Mega...
  9. psych07

Weekly or monthly tournament

Hello ppl I back to play this days thinking the game was changed, but is almost same, we up up up pokemons for no reasons, we need a reason to put one pokemon 130 with full tms, the only one thing you can do is catch or hunt for experience we really need a system of tounament to encourage ppl to...
  10. psych07

Hey :D

Hey ppl im back to the game just to have fun playing the new updates, I give some ideas to the game some times before, was tutor, one of top level and now i back to play for friends my new character is "Demolisher" :D
  11. psych07

Dailly For HL

Well i was thinking about advantages for HL on daily Level 100 Points: 5 Points Level 110 Points: 6 Points Level 120 Points: 7 Points Level 130 Points: 8 Points Level 140 Points: 9 Points Level 150 Points: 10 Points Level 160 Points: 11 Points Level 170 Points: 12 Points Level 180 Points: 13...
  12. psych07

Learnset Rebalance - Suggestions!

Well ppl have one post for rebalance of moves and this is only for Learnset. for TM's that some pokemons can learn. Example: Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan: Add: TM26 Earthquake. Electabuzz and Dragonite: Add: TM48 Shadow Storm. Slowking: Add: Brick Break, Earthquake, Rain Dance, Hyper Beam...
  13. psych07

[Guia] Como criar uma conta no PAdventures!

Ae Pessoal fiz esse video pra quem ta começando a jogar! Qualquer coisa manda msg aqui, no Youtube ou no jogo "Psycho" Espero ter ajudado. :D
  14. psych07

Sand Attack

Well i was hunting some onix's today, and i use reflect with my blissey and it miss all atacks, now its have effect when poke use reflect too?
  15. psych07

Exclusive Island!

Well ppl how we know, the generation 3 or 4 maybe will never come so what about we have one exlusive island like cloned island where we can hunt pokemons of the new generations and make quests for have itens for evolve pokemons that actualy have in-game but dont have last evos like magneton...
  16. psych07

Catcher Quest!

what about add one quest for catchers: Catch 20 Pokémons: Reward 300hd. Catch 40 Pokémons: Reward 600hd. Catch 60 Pokémons: Reward 900hd. Catch 80 Pokémons: Reward 1,5k. Catch 100 Pokémons: Reward 2k + Catcher Addon (One New Addon). Catch 120 Pokémons: Reward 3k + (Box 2) Catch 140 Pokémons...
  17. psych07

Npc gabo

I changed my pokemon backpack with this npc for 50hd but he take all my 600hd i checked all my backpacks and its not here and its not on same backpack that i changed was on diferent backpack.
  18. psych07

Cloned Revision!

Well ppl here im again! we need some revisions on cloneds and on cloned island. 1* Add new cloneds what exist on client like: Cloned Golem Cloned Nidoking Cloned Nidoqueen Cloned Fearow Cloned Hitmonchan Cloned Hitmonlee Cloned Hitmontop Cloned Mr. Mime Cloned Vileplume 2* redistribute...
  19. psych07

Npc Selling Addon for Pokemons

English These days i was cheking sprites of client and i saw so much addons that is not used on game, and like paint balls or put name in pokemons it can make diamonds more usable and make more profits for the staff so why we cannot have one npc for put addons in pokemons using diamonds? its...
  20. psych07

[Guia] Tutorial para Level Up 10~130

Como Alguns amigos ja pediram isso to ai criando um tutorial de melhores lugar para upar ate o 130. Obs: Lembrando que esse e o tutorial de upar rapido. 10~60 VIP: Consiga 2 ou 3 Spearow e va pra laguna. So seguir a linha vermelha :D la tera varios weepinbell e glooms da pra upar sem...
Back