What's new

Welcome!

Weekly or monthly tournament

This will be welcome?

• Total voters

psych07

Reaction score
Hello ppl
I back to play this days thinking the game was changed, but is almost same, we up up up pokemons for no reasons, we need a reason to put one pokemon 130 with full tms, the only one thing you can do is catch or hunt for experience we really need a system of tounament to encourage ppl to lvl up diferent pokemons to use in tournament, dont need one abusive reward but maybe some addons for pokemon, cash or just tm box.

im gonna complete 7 years of padventures and all this time waiting for a tounament system.
i hope we have some news, ty anyway
:)

Ludacha

Reaction score
It would be nice to have elemental turnaments
Example you can use only pokemons that are pure water or water/x element in duel.
4x4 ,at end 6x6
Duels will be in Kanto arena in Viridian,which have arena of each type nearly
Can make it each week or month...winner takes elemental box+ elemental trophy+ idk TM case?

A

Albuquerque

For now I think it would be good to add a good reward in the pvp tournament that happens where no one participates and ends up being canceled because of the lack of players.

Could add a box of evolution items for example to the winning side.
And change the system that you entered the blue side you can only leave at the end of the event, not to occur the idea of the player "a good player is on the other side, I will go to another team to win."
Or change the input method where everyone is inside a room and the system itself selects which players from each team.

psych07

Reaction score
For now I think it would be good to add a good reward in the pvp tournament that happens where no one participates and ends up being canceled because of the lack of players.

Could add a box of evolution items for example to the winning side.
And change the system that you entered the blue side you can only leave at the end of the event, not to occur the idea of the player "a good player is on the other side, I will go to another team to win."
Or change the input method where everyone is inside a room and the system itself selects which players from each team.

all the times i go pvp in diamond have players battling without rewards imagine if have just 1 rare candy for the winner the game really need one tounament system to have more interaction with players.

Last edited:

Rob

Reaction score
Rewards for each duel isn't good idea. It will be easily abused. The thing that could be implemented in game is ranking system - like in League of Legends or Counter Strike. But it would be much harder to implement - cuz we dont have such a community as in those games, so players would duel with themselves tons of times. It would be hard to prevent rank abusers, who would - for example - pay a friend to win duels.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
We are busy with other things now. There's the queue. If we would ever add it, then monthly not weekly.

Back