What's new

Welcome!

Pokemon Distance of Character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

psych07

Reaction score
Please Reduce the distance for pokemon be teleported near character sometimes it get so much far and we forget to change pokemon and die it will help a lot.

ppl die a lot because of this but no one post.

and congratulations for new quests, areas and pokemon keep going its the right way!

have a good day :)

psych07

Reaction score
Man learn to control your pokemons, change them when they are stuck and look where it actually stands. If you just run carelessly hoping that your poke will follow you, you'll be dying over and over.

Man i play this game 7 years i know how to play im suggesting a improvement dont come with obvious things...

its not only me hating this thing...

this long distance is in 90% times the problem of dying like this when poke block on map

exactly.

ChazzRey

Reaction score
In my opinion distance shouldnt be a problem if you don't rush like crazy into spawn (+ take care if your pokemon won't be trapped by wild pokes). For me? It's basic thing of game, which u gotta learn to ~100-130 lvl to avoid deaths on harder spawns ;) Max distance (if I am not wrong) is ~11-12 sqms and you lose vision of ur pokemon at ~7 sqms. Is it really big deal to wait a moment for pokemon/blink it/ keep closer to it? xd Last time when I died for leaving poke behind (just 3-4 sqms) was on INQ, when i got oneshoted by mega :> It was 18 lvls ago, and I learnt to avoid such missplays :>

Bigger problem is when ur pokemon stays in trap and pokes behind wall target you instead of your pokemon (for example poi psy). Anyway it's still way to avoid it - let pokemon go first ^^. System works fine so I don't see any reason to change (improve???) it ;)

karksiukas

Reaction score
In my opinion distance shouldnt be a problem if you don't rush like crazy into spawn (+ take care if your pokemon won't be trapped by wild pokes). For me? It's basic thing of game, which u gotta learn to ~100-130 lvl to avoid deaths on harder spawns ;) Max distance (if I am not wrong) is ~11-12 sqms and you lose vision of ur pokemon at ~7 sqms. Is it really big deal to wait a moment for pokemon/blink it/ keep closer to it? xd Last time when I died for leaving poke behind (just 3-4 sqms) was on INQ, when i got oneshoted by mega :> It was 18 lvls ago, and I learnt to avoid such missplays :>

Bigger problem is when ur pokemon stays in trap and pokes behind wall target you instead of your pokemon (for example poi psy). Anyway it's still way to avoid it - let pokemon go first ^^. System works fine so I don't see any reason to change (improve???) it ;)

Alright. I rechecked it all over again.

<My final opinion:>

The teleport distance is almost 100% alright. By any means I don't see ANY problems with that if you're not going crazy and as Chazz said, there's very little chance you'll get humiliated in bigger areas.
If the area is a narrow tunnel, well, my recommendation is to pay more attention and as Chazz recommended, let your pokemon go first.

When pokemon get stuck behind some objects and wild pokemon block them, it's not such a big deal because it's mostly a result of your own fault. Pay more attention to the game, follow more strategy and not just mindless hack-n-slashs style gameplay and you won't have problems with that (most of the time anyway).

Well, still. The real problem [mostly happens during raids....] is when you are near your pokemon [that even happens when you're 1 or 2 sqm away] and it gets trapped (surrounded by wild pokemon in a circle). And the other wild pokemon (OR EVEN BOSSES) would target your character instead of your surrounded pokemon. As far as I see, that's my only concern.

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
Man i play this game 7 years i know how to play im suggesting a improvement dont come with obvious things...

playing for long time (counting that you were retired for several years, from those total 7) =/= being good.

not like you'll rush a teamfight tanking as adc and expecting to come up alive; think of your pokemon as the tank and you as the support and not viceversa, pokemon must always go first and you behind them, making sure he's not behind/dying/stuck/etc.

psych07

Reaction score
playing for long time (counting that you were retired for several years, from those total 7) =/= being good.

not like you'll rush a teamfight tanking as adc and expecting to come up alive; think of your pokemon as the tank and you as the support and not viceversa, pokemon must always go first and you behind them, making sure he's not behind/dying/stuck/etc.

man close this post, the worst blind is the one who dont want see.
thanks anyway...

Yeeah... I saw you doing venom shock quest and I couldn't stop laughing. And few hours after the quest you added this thread. You don't even know how hilarious this isXD

well if im noob why you watch cam or something? haha you're my fan, im playing with just one hand cause i broke my right hand and thats why i have time to play this game, when someone talk about imptovements thats why or know it can be good for the game or saw it in other games and its better playing, im very sure you are my fan i like this :*

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I would just like to remind you guys, that you're not a tank, but your pokemon is. If you're running to overcrowded spawns, wanting to have bigger lure, deal with the fact that you're risking death of your character, and it's not any kind of bug.
Mentioning other game, everyone knows which one is out of sense. Similar system as they have would be pretty abusable in PAdventures, for a simple reason, character's speed here is way higher (even higher than in tibia), so running here is way easier, such system would only help in that. You guys are not asking for an improvement - you are asking to let your character be a tank exping like a robot without paying attention to anything.

@Psycho,
there's nothing to get upset for. That someone doesn't agree with your suggestion or opinion that doesn't mean he's worse, because you're playing 7 years. Playing long time (with many breaks) doesn't make you smarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back