Welcome!

Search results

1. G

lucario prankster

i have a suggestion to upgrade lucario with prankster in duel. Lucario when using prankster has 2 disadvantages that hurts him a lot in duel and makes the ability useless 1. one of the disadvantages is that when I use prankster the fighting type moves are super effective against lucario 2. the...
  2. G

mega alakazam

i think mega alakazam deserves to be improved on his hp and reduce his telekinesis attack time to 40s. i was comparing mega alakazam with other megas like mega metagrooss and mega diance. according to the pokedex -mega alakazam it has 7620 of healths point and telekinesis attack time 45s...
  3. G

walrein

there is a possibility that walrein learns tm water tornado because dewgong can learn it
  4. G

Valentine Movie: Trilogy

With all due respect, i am sorry for being insistent or noisy,but as I said before i want to put an end to this misunderstanding. First I recommend that you have read and understood the second part of the thread that I wrote before. Another thing do not mention brothers because I do not have...
  5. G

Valentine Movie: The Return of The Counsins

With all due respect I do not like to be very insistent but I feel that I have to clarify some things of this misunderstanding, it is very frustrating to try to make you believe that I am telling the truth. I do not know if you read well every detail what I told in my previous thread because...
  6. G

Valentine Movie: A New Beginning

dear staff of padventures With all due respect to the members of padventures. By ghanad To start you made a good event and I really tried hard and I entertained myself by writing valentines letters expressing my feelings to some people I love most in my life. I really...
Back