Welcome!

Search results

1. W

Daily login task

So there's in my opinion bug or sth in tasks for missing daily login. Facc players have tasks for pokemons that are not available in facc area, you should make 2 separate pools with tasks for facc and premium daily login.
  2. W

Shiny Glaceon

Hello, i'd like to suggest a rework/buff to sh glaceon, u may ask why, because we did get rework for sh umbre and espe which made them really good pokes, sylveon is already good, so i relied on bulbapedia a bit and my suggestion is: P Ice shard m1 Ice Beam > Freeze Dry, normal form has water...
  3. W

Daily login December

Hello, i don't know if you already decided about rewards for daily in december but. my suggestion is to put some nice rewards in christmas days 24-26 and maybe 30th, i dont expect some super stuff, but maybe some nice boxes or cases, i hope you'll consider it.
  4. W

Daily Login

Daily login is I think one of the best addition to PA in latest months, it is useful etc. But why i did this topic, maybe can u add like 6 months daily login challenge, or even 1 year, just to reward for login for so long, i mean it dont has to be like clone box or sth, but maybe random tm,box...
  5. W

I cannot extract tm from pokemon

After latest rebalance/improvment Venomoth got Sludge rain in his moveset, my moth has it as a tm, so i went to Edward to extract it, but couldnt. Can anyone help?
  6. W

Sirfetch'd

Since there's no galar section, i put it in here. Sirfetch'd is really nice uniqe poke but it's sooo glass, really, low hp,no prot, short stun, and i've never been fan of endure. I suggest replacing endure with detect, it may have it according to bulbapedia, it will make him better for pve, also...
  7. W

Buy TM063 Rock Slide, Cloned Vileplume

Buy TM063 Rock Slide, Cloned Vileplume low lvl Msg me in game Ash Musztarda
  8. W

Oranguru

Hi, i got a Oranguru and i think it should be changed a little, what i mean, can u add a teleport to its skills, bit weird psycho poke that cannot teleport, i've also found that he should have 3 possibilities of ability like Inner Focus, Symbiosis and Telepathy, maybe those last 2 are in some...
  9. W

[Buy] Tm36 Sludge Rain

As in title need that tm. You can msg me in game Ash Musztarda and i also have buy offer on market but we can negotiate.
  10. W

Bugged Dragonite Locker

I cannot use dragonite locker(unpack not open like depo), i won it from lotto games.
  11. W

[Support] House Auction Problem

I want to buy a house by an auction but i cannot bet with my main character, a i cant choose any other than my first char made. Can it be changed?
  12. W

Signal Beam

Big WTF, why did you change beautiful signal beam look to dragon breath? Just WHY, it's terrible, hope you change it like it was before, it was better, more realistic and very cool looking. Please change it back
  13. W

Respawns

Im asking if there is any thread or sth with list of all level required areas and spawns, lot of them were made when i had a break with PA so dont know all of them, i know spawns on the right of mandarin some in alola and hoenn but not all of them.
  14. W

Cloyster

Cloyster is not so popular pokemon and i 'd like to suggest bit buffing him, not much but in my opinion he has very low dmg from blizzard, i mean veery low, 100 lv deals 1,5k per hit, since it's his main ice move and only aoe(not counting aurora beam as aoe) it should be buffed as i said "a bit"...
  15. W

Spikes

Can you fix this bug with move Spikes, when i use and it spawn spike under my character i cannot change pokemon, i died few times cause of it. Hope u do that
  16. W

Salazzle

I know Salazzle is good, but i think he could have instead of fire bolt or fire pledge flamethrower like salandit has, and/or toxication to make him bit more last longer, maybe too much but think about it
Back