Welcome!

Search results

1. Kappa Prince

Talonflame

Hi, thread about Talon flame got closed. SO i decided to open new one since talonflame is still in shitty condition. First of all, he is missing his SIGNATURE ABILITY - GALE WINGS. My idea about indroduce this ability to game is - increasing flying moves damage by 20% untill talonflame is...
  2. Kappa Prince

[Support] Problem with client

Hi, do some1 met problem with client? My client seems not patching, downloading files is endless.
  3. Kappa Prince

Question

Hi! I would like to ask you, is it possible to do same with regular starters as you have done with alolan one? I mean, after reach lvl 130 unlock them for trade. Lets be honest, its hard work to reach lv 130 from lv 10 pokemon and its painful for me example, that i cant use my starters betwen...
  4. Kappa Prince

possible bugs i found

Fly as move seems doesnt work in npc duels atleast in case of staraptor. Charizard after using false swipe cant use seismic toss when moveset back to normal(even if before false swipe wasnt on cool down)
  5. Kappa Prince

[Support] Security

Hi i need help to delete security from my account.
  6. Kappa Prince

Possible bug with Froslass

Hey, I've noticed that my froslass have 2x shadowclaw (moveset and as tm) When i tried to extract it npc says "13:07 Edward: Your Froslass does not have restricted TMs."
  7. Kappa Prince

Some of my suggestions

Im not sure its right place to post it, in case its not please move it to right place. In words of introduction: Ive back few days ago after more than 2 years of absence. A lot of players know me as a masochist, cuz ive started my adventure with one single rule: I can use mons that ive catch or...
  8. Kappa Prince

Its time to say goodbye! :)

As title said, my time comes. Kappa Prince, ends the game on Padventures. First of all, i want to say that not always was cool and nice. But i will try to remember only these good things. Evening of 28.03 was my best time of my carieer. I hope that my small event was nice. Sorry, that not...
  9. Kappa Prince

[Sell] Great Sale by Kappa Prince

Hey there! Its time to sell everything i've caught and trained. Pokes presented here have no price yet, so if you are intrested place ur offer here or msg me on Kappa Prince. https://imgur.com/a/HJoGBa0 Also there are some tms to sell: Reflect Ice Shards Lava Plume Blast Burner Psychic Shadow...
  10. Kappa Prince

[Ban Appeal] Ban Appeal, banned by Zelricks

I want to ask, where it is said, that we cannot kill 2 respawns at once by 2 other characters. Situation have place today. Player Azkira~~ and grouip of his friends harrasing me by many hours, but there was noone who intrested by this, even when i reported that they are pushin me. At the...
  11. Kappa Prince

CRYINGSTORM! About yday when me and Khormes coulndt catch anything being lazy!!!

Sounds funny, especially coming from you, a person who couldn't (didn't want to) solve the riddle to get raid's positions, but yet the one who waited till someone else solves it and gives him READY SOLUTION. Damn, stop being a hypocrite please, you were one of those, who had nothing against...
  12. Kappa Prince

Recovery Wish and Ingrain

Hi there, some time ago i saw, that there are some diffrences between thsese spells. First of all, ingrain not making pz lock when use, recovery wish yes. Second diffrence is that potion used on pokemon and then after ingrain by himself or by someone give as kind of immunity. When pokes with...
  13. Kappa Prince

Lapras

Hi there, I would like to suggest one small change in lapras moveset. Sheer cold> Sing Basing on bulbapedia, lapras learing both moves by level up, also lapras is in hard situation cuz of its types. Is weak almost to all what it can hunt by super effecitve. Its why need reflect. So i think that...
  14. Kappa Prince

Problem with Gliscor

Im not sure is it only mine gliscor, but after using false swipe i cant use feint when my moveset came to normal even if any move from false swipe wasnt on feint's place(m7)
  15. Kappa Prince

Golurk

Shouldnt as ghost golurk be immune to auto attacks?
  16. Kappa Prince

Empoleon

Since last empoleon thread was closed, i want to ask about doom desire to its learnset. Thanks. Also if there is any possibility, meteor mash.
  17. Kappa Prince

Aggron

Hi, just small change im tms. Can you add magnetic shock to it? Thanks!
  18. Kappa Prince

Mantine

Hi, i think that mantine deserve to refresh a bit its moveset. Here are my propositions: Actual Movseset m1-> Bubblebeam >15s m2-> Underwater >50s m3-> Air Blast>30s m4-> Aqua Ring >50s m5-> Sky Drop >15s m6-> Air Slash >10s m7-> Aqua Blast>20s m8-> Fascade>40s m9-> Bullet Seed >50s...
  19. Kappa Prince

Cherrim

Hi, just one little change about cherrim, can you add him tm009 bullet seed to tm learnset please?
  20. Kappa Prince

Banette

Hi, i want to propose some change into moveset of Banette Actual Movseset m1-> Shadow Sneak >20s m2-> Night Shade >30s m3-> Sucker Punch >15s m4-> Ghost Strike >15s m5-> Spite >15s m6-> Night Shadow >15s m7-> Thunder Wave>30s m8-> Bewitch >45s m9-> Destiny Bond >5s m10->Shadow Claw...
Back