What's new

Welcome!

CRYINGSTORM! About yday when me and Khormes coulndt catch anything being lazy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
Sounds funny, especially coming from you, a person who couldn't (didn't want to) solve the riddle to get raid's positions, but yet the one who waited till someone else solves it and gives him READY SOLUTION. Damn, stop being a hypocrite please, you were one of those, who had nothing against shiny raid, things changed when you were the lazy ass to think where they are being done.
PS. Only 2 players caught shinies during the raid.

First of all. i was laso the person, who told that shiny raids would be nice. Cuz on diamond was not any captured new shiny.
But this is pretty unfair, that that some of ppl had advantage form start of raids to its end.
Sting by his own told us, that he knew 2 first places of raids, cuz he was this one who help to design zygarde's cubes.
There was some nice puzzles, like this one with tms.
And this is not true, that khormes dont even tried to solve them. most of them was just directed to some group of ppl who knew how to solve them :)
Me, Khormes and 2 other guys from Wealthy works together to solve even some of them, we did it in 2 cases.
Case one we was late, cuz i had only some of letters, which i found in hau'oli. But i decrypted ur message which was "Shiny Galvantula Alola"
We was late, cuz some ppl had key to solve this much faster than we, so dont tell me that we are braindeads. We did it without any single help from outside.
Case two was pretty easy cuz only one thing we needed to know, was numbers of tms and we also was able to decrypted this, and im not even angry cuz of these traps on enter, puzzles was pretty easy.

So dont tell me about our hipocrism, when there are all time same story. You want to know my opionion? You are the problem of Padventures Raissa. You and ur Ego. You said a bit too much on polish chat yday, about this u want to server die etc. Now im pretty sure, why the server dying. This couold be one of best or even the best PokeOTS, but no with this attitude. Do it more often and server will die for sure and ur wet dream come true. Its why i think. Maybe its my last post i dont know. I loved Padventures and nostalgia doesnt let me leave for here. So help me and delete my char if you want. But i will be sure, that i done nothing wrong and i not break any rule.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually i was not helping designing zygarde quest cause its 100% Raissa work (well most of the alola is, but i did suggested some things) and i only completed certain parts of it on first island that used the same type of puzzle as first two riddles (even inko knew the answer pretty much straight away due to us completing things from this quest in first few days of alola) and its not like we are the only ones that done it cause lots of ppl had solutions i just had entire notepad with numbers ready so that i would be able to work with inko on next cells once other islands are added. But i will not deny that there could be not that many ppl knowing about second puzzle

Last edited:

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
First of all. i was laso the person, who told that shiny raids would be nice. Cuz on diamond was not any captured new shiny.
But this is pretty unfair, that that some of ppl had advantage form start of raids to its end.
Sting by his own told us, that he knew 2 first places of raids, cuz he was this one who help to design zygarde's cubes.
And this is not true, that khormes dont even tried to solve them. most of them was just directed to some group of ppl who knew how to solve them

Do you have idea how many hours we ( Sting / Inko / Me / Guim Jimas and others ) lose for find the whole alphabet ? I think nope if you write this shit.
jcj3LxI.png

We not wait for spoilers like others :3

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
i found by myslef many letters while doing alolan school quest, much before ur spoiler was. Yes i know.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Sounds funny, especially coming from you, a person who couldn't (didn't want to) solve the riddle to get raid's positions, but yet the one who waited till someone else solves it and gives him READY SOLUTION. Damn, stop being a hypocrite please, you were one of those, who had nothing against shiny raid, things changed when you were the lazy ass to think where they are being done.
PS. Only 2 players caught shinies during the raid.

And this is not true, that khormes dont even tried to solve them. most of them was just directed to some group of ppl who knew how to solve them :)
Me, Khormes and 2 other guys from Wealthy works together to solve even some of them, we did it in 2 cases.
Case one we was late, cuz i had only some of letters, which i found in hau'oli. But i decrypted ur message which was "Shiny Galvantula Alola"
We was late, cuz some ppl had key to solve this much faster than we, so dont tell me that we are braindeads. We did it without any single help from outside.
Case two was pretty easy cuz only one thing we needed to know, was numbers of tms and we also was able to decrypted this, and im not even angry cuz of these traps on enter, puzzles was pretty easy.

So dont tell me about our hipocrism, when there are all time same story. You want to know my opionion? You are the problem of Padventures Raissa. You and ur Ego. You said a bit too much on polish chat yday, about this u want to server die etc. Now im pretty sure, why the server dying. This couold be one of best or even the best PokeOTS, but no with this attitude. Do it more often and server will die for sure and ur wet dream come true. Its why i think. Maybe its my last post i dont know. I loved Padventures and nostalgia doesnt let me leave for here. So help me and delete my char if you want. But i will be sure, that i done nothing wrong and i not break any rule.

Raissa will call us brainless anyway, raids were only for few ppls, right everyone could find answer but SOMEONE knew how to encrypt this much faster, and she knew about it. I dont want delete i worked really hard to have all what i have in this game. But Raissa is working on advantage, looking from my side. Every smart player left this game before, now are playing only few who see this shit happening but they are scared to say something. I think that Raissa want only players who are donating and not writing much about this shit hapening. All what im writing is only because of that i want better game!

Last edited:

huberto

Reaction score
Insulting won't lead us (community or game in general) into any better situation. Even if I partialy aggree with you, the way you express your opinion makes it worthless at the start of reading. You should calm down and use wiser words because even at least 1 word you said is true, the person you are reffering to won't even bother to consider your opinion valid as long as you keep criticising and insulting together. Oh and don't be surprised then if noone respect you or even if you get banned, deleted after this.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Insulting won't lead us (community or game in general) into any better situation. Even if I partialy aggree with you, the way you express your opinion makes it worthless at the start of reading. You should calm down and use wiser words because even at least 1 word you said is true, the person you are reffering to won't even bother to consider your opinion valid as long as you keep criticising and insulting together. Oh and don't be surprised then if noone respect you or even if you get banned, deleted after this.

I respect staff and they know about that, all what im trying is to help this game be better, i wrote before what could prevent this situation i dont want anything bad for this game ;)

huberto

Reaction score
I respect staff and they know about that, all what im trying is to help this game be better, i wrote before what could prevent this situation i dont want anything bad for this game ;)

Calling someone who keeps this game alive "cancer" isn't realy respectfull xD

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Calling someone who keeps this game alive "cancer" isn't realy respectfull xD

No, no you missunderstood it. It doesnt mean i called her cancer. This sentence mean that from my side she works disadvantage for PA. I reapeat it again i dont want offend anyone.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
My ego? What is wrong with you lol, I did shiny raids to let players from diamonds to catch some, not to be behind platinum (they caught 4 or more already). The riddles were directed to everyone, not to the "specific" group who knew how to solve it, cus they didn't, I was actually making fun of them, when they were giving up :22:
In every of them all you had to do, is think how to solve it.
1. Black Kyurem raid along with Shiny Avalugg and Shiny Kingdra raid, no riddle
2. Zygarde quest's alphabet --> No TM as reward and Sting wasn't there first, but Caxoxd.
3. Pokemons' pokedex numbers
4. TM's numbers
5. Straight position
6. Amount of letters in pokemon's name
7. And the one you and your friends did drama about: example "Rhydon 12th" it was 12th TM on its list, which was Dragon Pulse, giving number 43, along with other pokemons and TMs would give full position. And what happened after has only proven me that you are doing dramas for no reason (especially Khormes). You guys searched for Vittorio, who solved the riddle with white powders and assumed that we did a short raid only for him, calling us unfair and bla bla bla for longer than 15 minutes. Have you even thought he didn't have cooldown for teleport and didn't even go to the raid place? He was on Alola because he was missing dex of Wishiwashi to find out the last number of position and never went to the raid place, but yet you assumed we are so unfair cus he had short private raid lol. The ones who went to the raid were Caxoxd, Thedarkman and Ritcher, I don't know if Vittorio told them or not, but they were on most of the raids finding places themselves (one was even found without solving the riddle, they just guessed where I could do the raid).

Many people were sending me PMs trying to solve all of the riddles without any kind of madness when they were wrong, they kept trying. Most that you have done was drama on polish chat.

I am a cancer just because I did shiny raids without giving straight, easy hints to places where they are done, sure, thank you :) This is exactly why I am still working on this game (currently finishing map of 3rd, doing some quests, including new places for new mega spawns and going to start 4th very soon, meanwhile also doing quest for type null, but YES, at once I am hoping this game dies soon, because of toxic people like you. Bye.

Ps. Sting wasn't designing Zygarde Quest, otherwise he'd already have 50~ cells, while he has only 30+.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Thanks, you explained much. But look from our side we were trying to catch shinies for almost whole weekend and then someone catch it in 10 minutes(i'm not jealous).
But you could just boost shinies spawn more and these peoples who wanted to spent time to get their favourite pokes will catch it anyway.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks, you explained much. But look from our side we were trying to catch shinies for almost whole weekend and then someone catch it in 10 minutes(i'm not jealous).
But you could just boost shinies spawn more and these peoples who wanted to spent time to get their favourite pokes will catch it anyway.

There were just TWO players who caught ON the raids and TWO others who caught during the raid, but NOT on them. And no, I couldn't. I didn't really want to repeat Hohenheim's mistake with too high rates and 100+ catches within 1 day, unlike this, with raids I have some control, If I'd see there were too many catches already, I'd stop doing it, but I actually stopped because of your shitstorm on polish chat, that's super discouraging and tiring. I actually lost whole day doing raids to make some people happy with chances to catch something, instead of finishing some quest, but it seems it was bad idea, so no more raids to be expected in the future.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
There were just TWO players who caught ON the raids and TWO others who caught during the raid, but NOT on them. And no, I couldn't. I didn't really want to repeat Hohenheim's mistake with too high rates and 100+ catches within 1 day, unlike this, with raids I have some control, If I'd see there were too many catches already, I'd stop doing it, but I actually stopped because of your shitstorm on polish chat, that's super discouraging and tiring. I actually lost whole day doing raids to make some people happy with chances to catch something, instead of finishing some quest, but it seems it was bad idea, so no more raids to be expected in the future.

Nice, you want to make scapegoat from me, because you wrote there will no be more raids because of me.
Thats really fine, because THESE players who especially got raids will not get them also. Thanks, have a nice day.

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
Call it whatever you want Raissa, i just said this, what thinks many players.
True we have done shitstorm on polsih chat, but there was only 3 ppl for our guild, all other players join randomly so doeasnt you think that it means something?
World is not only black, not only white.
I never said that raids are bad, im not jelaous, if i want to catch comething i can spend many hours to do it.
I want only one thing from you, if you doing something for players do it for all, not for only some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back