Welcome!

Search results

1. L

Garchomp and mega evo

I dont know how actually is the difference between normal pokes and mega evo in the damage, but at least in the garchomp case, there are no difference and i think it is a bit unfair tbh since mega stones are kinda hard to get, and all the restrictions and all, i think it would be nice a little...
  2. L

[Recovery] Lost pokemon from player

Player: Androxus Pokemon: Cloned Vaporeon lvl 129 dont remember sex ab water absorb with tm rain dance, last used 2 days ago with Androxus Cloned Beedrill lvl 130 dont remember sex ab Sniper reset, las used 2 days ago with Exodum Mr mime 130 ab technician tm shadow storm tm thunder Female, last...
  3. L

Pidgeot

I would like to suggest a little change in pidgeot since is a good poke and a bit forggoten. First change the move Pluck, a close range and not that high dmg dealer, for Faint attack a range and almost the same amout of dmg move, mirror move that would help in pve and change twister for heat...
  4. L

Qwilfish

I would like to suggest a change in Qwilfish since is a little forgotten: Basically give him as Passive: Harden since it has a bit lower hp (22k although it has protect) harden would give more advantage in both duel and level, then Poison Jab based on bulbapedia Qwilfish learn it from level and...
  5. L

[Recovery] Lost Alomomola

Lost Alomomola [F] Level 110 (apx before rollback) with tm Ice breaker and Ice beam, Abiliity Healer Ste Men Diamond
  6. L

Naganadel

Hi, i would like to suggest a little change to Naganadel (Poison and Dragon), since due to the type of pokemon that is in some cases basically in duel is totally useless to some types o pokemons such as Klefki or Mawile because the type (Steel and Fairy), and because of that in case of duels is...
  7. L

[Recovery] Lost poke

Player without forum account Warzero Lost Omanyte lvl 59, dont remember sex, AB: Weak Armor
  8. L

Bug damage in tm persuit of vespiquen

A friend of mine does not have forum profile so im here to help. Vespiquen does not do damage when used, which was tested and 2 of 5 uses caused damage the rest only caused stun without damage, i ask inside the game and they said that should not happen, so here I am publishing it to see if it...
  9. L

[Recovery] Lost Gardevoir

i Lost a gardevoir lvl 106 [F] with ability trace Tms reflect and shadow storm Addon: ruby maiden or crimsom queen dont remember so good in a rocket ball. pls sry to bother and thnks Player: Ste Men.
Back