What's new

Welcome!

Pidgeot

Lance

Reaction score
I would like to suggest a little change in pidgeot since is a good poke and a bit forggoten.

First change the move Pluck, a close range and not that high dmg dealer, for Faint attack a range and almost the same amout of dmg move, mirror move that would help in pve and change twister for heat wave, since would be helpfull to the pvp and pve area, everything based on bulbapedia.

P.s: If u have some coments on this SUGGESTION, please write it down, nobody mind some help and new ideas, if u have nothing else to say then "this is too op", "this is to broken" please just keep it to urselve, im just trying to help :)

P. Agility
M1 Pluck
M2 Drill Peck
M3 Feather Dance
M4 Growl
M5 Roost
M6 Furstration
M7 Sky Drop
M8 Twister
M9 Hurricane
M10 Defog

to:

P: Agility
M1 Faint Attack
M2 Drill Peck
M3 Feather Dance
M4 Growl
M5 Roost
M6 Mirror Move
M7 Frustration
M8 Heat Wave
M9 Hurricane
M10 Defog

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
I would like to suggest a little change in pidgeot since is a good poke and a bit forggoten.

First change the move Pluck, a close range and not that high dmg dealer, for Faint attack a range and almost the same amout of dmg move, mirror move that would help in pve and change twister for heat wave, since would be helpfull to the pvp and pve area, everything based on bulbapedia.

P.s: If u have some coments on this SUGGESTION, please write it down, nobody mind some help and new ideas, if u have nothing else to say then "this is too op", "this is to broken" please just keep it to urselve, im just trying to help :)

P. Agility
M1 Pluck
M2 Drill Peck
M3 Feather Dance
M4 Growl
M5 Roost
M6 Furstration
M7 Sky Drop
M8 Twister
M9 Hurricane
M10 Defog

to:

P: Agility
M1 Faint Attack
M2 Drill Peck
M3 Feather Dance
M4 Growl
M5 Roost
M6 Mirror Move
M7 Frustration
M8 Heat Wave
M9 Hurricane
M10 Defog

I think adding Mirror Move would make it kinda broken(since it can copy Protect) other than that, seems like a nice suggestion(never liked Twister on Pidgeot anyways).

Wouldn't mind the change(without Mirror Move) but wouldn't mind if it stayed like this too.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
To be honest I don't think so Pidgeot needs a change. After its last change it became playable in both side, in PVE and PVP. Really like it as is now.

Syntek

Banned user
Reaction score
To be honest I don't think so Pidgeot needs a change. After its last change it became playable in both side, in PVE and PVP. Really like it as is now.

Disagree with this pseudo “dueler” ATM Pidgeot is on the shit. Fallen Angel has a point about mirror move + reflect, so maybe something against rock, like a TM, in this case Super Power or Rain Dance. Since Fearow has drill run and the possibility to learns rain dance as well Staraptor.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Disagree with this pseudo “dueler” ATM Pidgeot is on the shit. Fallen Angel has a point about mirror move + reflect, so maybe something against rock, like a TM, in this case Super Power or Rain Dance. Since Fearow has drill run and the possibility to learns rain dance as well Staraptor.

Yeah, this is WONDERFUL comment, if Staraptor and Fearow have, then now maybe every bird must have Rain Dance.
I used Pidgeot in duel and is pretty nice, but what I know, right? :)

Ps. I've never told I am a very good dueler. Do it for fun, so keep your funny words for yourself.

Last edited:

Syntek

Banned user
Reaction score
Don’t take it personal. Also I never wrote that you were a bad dueler. If you felt that, well isn’t my fault ;)

Lance

Reaction score
Agreed in the mirror move, but could make some people for a change make pidgeot learn other tms then ref that was my point but anyway, mirror move still can be something else :D

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
While I do agree with:
Twister > Heat Wave
Pluck > Faint Atack

I hardly disagree with Mirror Move; the reason is simple: he can learn Reflect and has 25% healing move, giving him extra protection/healing (if timed correctly) or extra health wouldn't be that good, so that's a thank you, next

Disagree on adding Rain or Super Power to Pidgeot.
Yeah, Fearow and Staraptor can learn it, and they probably with enough luck and skill, can kill Rock types, but Fearow and Staraptor can't heal at all, nor can reflect the damage done via an strong Rock or Electric move(Staraptor has Protection and 3 coverage moves[2 being TMs] and Fearow has Quick Guard [50% less damage] and Sky Attack on TMs)

Back