Welcome!

Search results

1. Juangutierrez

Beak blast toucannon

Could you correct the damage of this skill? same formula but little damage thanks
  2. Juangutierrez

about rebalance posts

It would be appreciated if you could tell me at least why not of my suggestion, its not the first that you just close without saying anything if you don't like it, that's fine but at least take the trouble to say so, so as not to waste my time posting on the forum I love this game and I will not...
  3. Juangutierrez

Arcanine

Hello can i suggest about this reba? I want to suggest that heat wave + Burning jealousy + Fire flash isnt a good combination why? because they're difficult to hit so my suggestion is: -War dog -Roar -Heat wave (Close combat) -Secret power -Burn up -Fire Blast -Fire Pledge -Thunder fang...
  4. Juangutierrez

Rhydon

add Tm 10 rock blast to rhydon and rhyperior
  5. Juangutierrez

Dragonite

Could you return roost to dragonite? I think dragonite needs it maybe for hurricane or dragon claws surprisedditto
  6. Juangutierrez

Gothitelle

Could you change could change psychic terrain for Psyblast? I think it needs a good Aoe sadumbreon
  7. Juangutierrez

Sirfech'd

Could you remove the stun of meteor assault from sirfech'd?
  8. Juangutierrez

Honchkrow

Hello i have been with a honchkrow for a long time and i noticed that it doen't have any counter move so i would like to suggest a change since i consider it pretty bad nowadays. If is possibleadd as tm(Based on bulbapedia): Natural gift Rain dance Super power NEw moveset Old moveset
  9. Juangutierrez

Mamoswine

can "rest" move be returned for mamoswine?
  10. Juangutierrez

Vikavolt/charjabug

Hello i compared hp of pokemons with underground/underwater vikavolt has the lowest my suggestion: 1.- increse his hp to 24k 2.- change agility to passive add crunch 3.- About charjabug Chain lighting doesn't work as it should 4.- Add Tms Wild charger and Fly attack Agility...
  11. Juangutierrez

Lemonade "Held"

Lemonade is not working "Client send invalid data"
  12. Juangutierrez

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

Hello i lost my mr mime 130 Shadow storm/misty terrain Ashh capsup-diamond can u help me?:confused:
  13. Juangutierrez

Fearow

Could you change m8 Fascade 40s for Return 50s or Defog 45s (based on bulbapedia)? i think that needs it Scary face Drill Run Drill Peck Tri attack Mirror move Feather Dance Quick Guard Fascade Return/Defog Echoed Voice Air pressure
  14. Juangutierrez

Racism

hello i have no problem with ks but this guy did it for a someone who just came back to play 190 vs 105 a little abusive it seems to me and he called us "monkeys" you can't go calling people monkey, and wait for them not to respond
  15. Juangutierrez

Amnesia

well this skill is not very useful i propose a change, that this ability stops changing to a random pokemon to change to the preevolution of the same to that being used example: Gallade → ralts Camerupt→ numel in some case that pokemons dont have preevolution would not be affected
  16. Juangutierrez

Mismagius

i compared the ghost-type pokemon in the game mismagius is the only one who doesn't have a protection/heal it's really sad that palosand has same hp base than him and palosand has "shore up" so my suggestion acording bulbapedia "by tutorting" 1.-add magic coat/skill swap for ominous wind...
  17. Juangutierrez

Baton pass

Could you put more pokemons with baton pass? currently there are only two good pokemon in pvp Oricorio fire/electric and Floatzel could be good if we had more since you're you're taking our ideas in the current rebalance. I take advantage to suggest these Pokemons: Ninjask...
  18. Juangutierrez

Alolan marowak

hello i'd like to suggest change its moves,it has very weak movements in range and those who are closely difficult to reach. Flare blitz+inferno they aren't a good combination. My suggestion m1 Night shade m2 Bonemerang m3 Flamethrower for -->Burn up m4 Tail whip m5...
  19. Juangutierrez

Liepard/Skuntank HP

LIEPARD: compared to others dark pokemons without ref/protect/sustitute it has very few hp (23k) Liepard have nice moves but growl it's not very useful i know it's something characteristic of this pokemon. in the same way i suggest change it for imprision would be more useful in PVP/PVE...
  20. Juangutierrez

Charizard

Hi guys that's my suggestion for Charizard 1 About pvp It has good tms for duel( fissure, solar beam, fly attack, Brick break) but only can take 1 because reflect is there 2 About pve magma storm+fascade+ TMS (Lava plume, blast burn, air pressure, etc.) 3 His hp looks well 22k(normal) 4...
Back