Welcome!

Search results

1. W

Pokemon Skills

Add find hole to tyranitar. He is a big rock godzilla, should be able to use find hole. Would be an awesome quality of life improvement and thematically accurate, plus his pre evolutions are ground type
  2. W

[Recovery] Bugged Salazzle with duplicated move

Hello! I just got TM gunk shot from a Silver PA Coin and tried to teach to my Salazzle without realizing it already had that move in his moveset. To my surprise, it actually learned it but now when I try to use it, it says "You cannot use this TM since it is already in the moveset". I assume...
  3. W

Shared EXP

To clarify my idea, the way i think it works now is: If characters have similar levels: - Exp shares equally between characters, getting 0.5 of the normal exp each - Exp shares equally between pokemon parties, getting 0.5 of the normal exp each party (this is then distributed in different...
  4. W

Shared EXP

I like the idea of professions having a bonus, but the main point is about new players who are exploring the game together and the game penalizes them for that.
  5. W

Shared EXP

Thanks for the answers! I meant the "shared experience" option. Sad to read there's no party system implemented. I feel like encouraging cooperative gameplay would be so fun, creating sinergies with support pokemon and prevent repetitiveness. Also, exploring would be more rewarding for new...
  6. W

Shared EXP

Hi! I used to be an active member of the game and the forum many years ago, but then i retired. Some days ago, I started playing again, but this time with a friend. We are having such a good time, but we are kinda frustrated because sharing exp in a party is actually much slower than leveling...
  7. W

Flygons don't give loot

I don't know if it was reported or not already, but flygons give no loot when killed. They just die and give exp, they can't be opened either.
  8. W

Rebalance Discussions

Hunting some hours against wilds grumpigs, i think they use the move "bounce" too often. Sometimes i am fighting with 3 grumpigs and the 3 of them are flying because of the move. It makes them really hard to kill even with dark or bug pokemon sometimes.
  9. W

Incoming changes to Platinum world

That % doesn't mean the chances you have to catch it. It's just a bonus for using many balls in a poke. The 1,5x catch is working.
  10. W

Mini Lottery 18/10

Spoon Diamond
  11. W

Giveaway on Diamond.

Spoon
  12. W

Inconformidad con el servicio de PAdventures.

La captura de pantalla es de la base de datos que registra todas las transacciones del market. Lamentablemente, es mucho mas probable que te hayas equivocado tu como cualquier persona, que un computador (la probabilidad de que el computador se equivoque es prácticamente nula). De todas formas...
  13. W

Players PA Ideas

Cinnabar is from Kanto, so there can't be Johto pokes there.
  14. W

Pokémon Bond/Affection/Connection! (Afinidade Pokémon!)

I don't like the natures idea, but agree with the affection system for all pokemon, also duel could be more interesting as not everyone will use the same pokes.
  15. W

Make spam here

adios
  16. W

Make spam here

hola :)
  17. W

Make spam here

habia una vez.. truz:cool:
  18. W

Make spam here

y tambien tu hermana