Welcome!

Search results

1. Maick Skile

[Support] Pokemon broken, very real and reflect doesn't work there

you have to see what happened with the pokemon arena, the pokemons go through the reflect like it was nothing, Blissey Every time it heals it seems that her movements are just healing and she also hits the pokemon even with reflect and almost kills, scizor does not take reflect damage. take a...
  2. Maick Skile

[Support] Client does not work

hello I wanted a help because, sometimes my client will update that 4-step bar and it doesn't work anymore, I already downloaded 2x another client anyway it doesn't work thanks
  3. Maick Skile

Catch Hitmons end eggs in market

Why does Hitmonlee, Hitmontop and Hitmonchan respawn and not catch? I know you have the ffp quest today, almost nobody wants to do these quests could release hitmons to catch could put the daycare pokemon eggs to sell on the market
  4. Maick Skile

Market Eggs

I wanted you to add two pokemons do daycare to sell in market
  5. Maick Skile

suspended houses

these houses that made in the way of celadon, and other cities could be suspended often disrupts the passage of the players have one that is near the respown of parasec, one at the exit of the beach of celadon that it hinders much
  6. Maick Skile

Torrent to improve download PAD

there are people who face a lot of difficulty to download the PAD, sometimes the odd mistakes, sometimes have to download several times, I think a torrent would help
  7. Maick Skile

update Life Color pokemon

I did not like the update of the life of the Pokémon when they are dying, it still has the green life, it should have left the same before, full life green, half yellow and dying red life is much better and could have put a choice of hp life of presonagem of another type, the client all square...
  8. Maick Skile

Find Hole Guagsire e Swampert

why not find find hole in quagsire and swampert?
  9. Maick Skile

Bad staff

the players do what they want, and the staff does not help those who are harmed, sometimes they even help to hurt others.you have to help the players, there is a lot to do in the game, damn the guys do not know respect nor respect gm people , once I took a ks of a gm because a player of his...
  10. Maick Skile

[Support] My mini map closes when I move from region

my map is closing everything when I move ex: I'm in hoenn and I'm going to johto and I stay in johto and I'm back in hoenn, the map is totally closed, I've downloaded the minimap I closed with closed client does not work
  11. Maick Skile

Was this update updated by a rebance or nerf?

there are pokemon that were bad now its a garbage, if they go mecham right, metagross, dragonite, wiglituff, clefable were not very good pokemons agara or team to have, because they got worse, outside the ones that were good and got bad .. . umbreon was to be changed and it was not crap, dark...
  12. Maick Skile

Elite Four

I came here to give a suggestion of the elite four, because they do not make a tower for them or a building for the NPCs of ELITE FOUR, because it is very tiring to be hunting them, already has to drop intes to do task, still has to be hunting them, has npc that you have to talk to him about 5x...
  13. Maick Skile

complaint daily quest

have to pack up that crap daily, have a player that leaves 5 char daily, we get there they push or throw the pokemons on top of us should have something in order of arrival, then these idiots are asking for respect, how they want respect if not respect no one. The game was supposed to be fun and...
  14. Maick Skile

Rebalance Pokemon

Wanted to propose a rebalance for these pokeomns. Vaporeon, picks up a lot is a role Rosirate, also picks up a lot Matagross, metagross has no damage nor a Donphan, this good one should still have more atacks in area, and should also have an exclusive atack of it just like the magnetude...
  15. Maick Skile

Client's HP bar

I wanted to suggest that there was another type of hp bar for those with a smaller monitor. This round does not fit in place, nor does one always spare a piece, but leave that redodno as an option for those who like it, and make a square or rectangle
  16. Maick Skile

Bug Map White

My map is bugged for somebody help me? It is all white already downloaded that forum is not working anymore
  17. Maick Skile

Bug Map Whate

My map is bugged for somebody help me? It is all white already downloaded that forum is not working anymore
  18. Maick Skile

Quest Kimono Girl / Ho Oh Tower!!!????

Since you have the quest of the place Why not have the quest of the ho-oh type could do the quest that I had suggested of the kimono girl where You hurt with the Girls Kimono them with a team only evolutions of the eevee ai you have to go through They to enter the tower of the HO OH where they...
  19. Maick Skile

Player Votes To Choose Event Pokémon

Player Votes To Choose Event Pokémon As the title says, what about making a list of 5 to 10 Pokemon +/- for players to vote when they have Hallowen, Easter, and Christmas events, because many of the Pokémon canceled are not appealing to a lot of people ...
  20. Maick Skile

Airplane

I want to open a discussion about the plane. 1 It takes too long to get there, we spend more than half an hour waiting 2 because it only goes from kanto to hoenn and johto? Could go from johto to hoenn and from hoenn to johto, and also could have boat to go to archipelago thanks
Back