What's new

Welcome!

Airplane

Maick Skile

Reaction score
I want to open a discussion about the plane.
1 It takes too long to get there, we spend more than half an hour waiting

2 because it only goes from kanto to hoenn and johto? Could go from johto to hoenn and from hoenn to johto, and also could have boat to go to archipelago

thanks

Last edited:

Kreyexx

Reaction score
To be honest it is a bit long, but it's honestly not hard to get premium now to just teleport around. Though it's a bit of a pain if you intend to do achievement about it.

Sabbadin Lach

Reaction score
Yes, it is true, it takes some time, but it's okey, there is not much to discuss here, the time is right, that airplane is used only by non premium players and the players who do the workshop quest. (This quest has a time to perform that i guess is calculated with the flight time) I know that this is not real life, but just as everyone knows that flights take a lot of time and airports are a mess xD

This is my opinion, i do not think it is necessary to reduce the time, as i said, only used by non premium and those who do the quest, when one is premium they forget that airport

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Time of travelling in plane will not change. It's disadventage of being free account. It would be unfair if teleport would have longer cooldown than travelling. It also goes through whole map which is really huge, so it obviously takes a lot of time.

Maick Skile

Reaction score
I'm premium to asking this same but for the free I've used it several times also the plane takes a lot.But it will not change
Could have trip from hoenn to johto and from johto to hoenn right?

Last edited:
Back