Welcome!

Search results

1. Thasar

[Sell] House Celadon

Sold. Closed.
  2. Thasar

To Zelricks

You said 2 days ago "We have 5 free ticket in Pearl losttery. Post will open in next day." Any player posted at forum and you wrote : 3 hours ago Zelricks™ All numbers are taked, I am asking how? It is lottery we must post in forum so where are free 5 numbers? And how other players take...
  3. Thasar

About lags and kicks

Uptime: 233h 56m I am asking this is joke? Is it difficult to restart the server every two days? For the last two days we can't play, a lot of players have a lot of lags and kicks. Do something with it!
  4. Thasar

About TV

Hello, TV has been added a long time ago. To record we had to buy a camera for 100HD. TV does not work for a long time explaining it that caused bugs. Therefore, since there is no chance to on TV, please return the money to anyone who bought the camera. For 100HD players must very long and...
  5. Thasar

Autoloot

Hello. My next suggestion is autoloot. Most players believe that autoloot should have a list of things that we want to collect. Now insufficiently, we need to approach the dead Pokemon and autoloot takes all. It is inconvenient because for example when we want loot onix tails to quest autoloot...
  6. Thasar

Color of pokemon hp.

Hello. During discussions with other players we have found that a new color for the HP and the name of pokemon have the wrong color. Low HP Pokemon is hardly noticeable because it has a similar color to full HP. I think most will agree with me that the previous colors green / yellow / red /...
  7. Thasar

Thasar's LT

Time For My LT OLD TIMES 100 Cloned Raticate Second Rain Dance in Diamond Third Onix Flamethrower for Magcargo And some actually screens Blastoise Catched TM form new quest Bad Chiko And 4th Tini form box2
  8. Thasar

Fishing Bug

Hello i found a little bug. Acctualy i have 60 fishing but in website is 70.
  9. Thasar

New Tasks

Hi I would suggest making the new tasks : Chikorita - 300 to kill - reward 5k Exp + 30hd - level 20+ Bayleef - 350 to kill - reward 8k Exp + 70 hd - level 40+ (Required completed task : Chikorita) Meganium - 400 to kill - reward 11k Exp + 150 hd - level 80+ (Required completed task : Bayleef)...
  10. Thasar

[Support] Quest please help

Day after the update I was exploring the new map - Johto Region and I saw a place with Team R and I wrote to the NPC "mission" because I wanted to see what is this place. Today, I wanted to start the mission on the Metal Coat and NPC has written to me that I can't do this mission. I need Metal...
  11. Thasar

[Recovery] Lost pokemons

Today i lost : Porygon 50 Qualiva 55[F] Pokemons was in PC . Can you help me? Nick : Thasar
  12. Thasar

[Sell] Thasar Shop

Sell : Gengar [104][F] 1,5k Halloween Clefable [44][F] TM: Flamethrower 3k Kabutops [100][F] 3k
  13. Thasar

[Support] Johto Box 3

When i made the Johto Box 3 i had problem with fire orb. I had all items npc gaven me the empty orb. I went in Moratles Island and i use under ground orb in statue. Ok all was good. I back to npc and i said : 02:09 Salvatore Rocket: Welcome! 02:09 Thasar [106]: mission 02:09 Salvatore Rocket...
Back