What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Quest please help

Thasar

Reaction score
Day after the update I was exploring the new map - Johto Region and I saw a place with Team R and I wrote to the NPC "mission" because I wanted to see what is this place. Today, I wanted to start the mission on the Metal Coat and NPC has written to me that I can't do this mission. I need Metal Coat to evolve Onix. I know it was my mistake but I really need this item. I didn't do this mission at all for upgrade, I only have started it (there is a screenshot under). Is there any possibility to cancel this mission for upgrade because I really need this Metal Coat. Please understand my situation and I hope that you can help me.

2j4pldf.png

Wikusiaa

Reaction score
I started that quest by mistake too. Sorry but its too late

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Profesor Oak warns you with a boring message that you can only choose one. You need to pay attention

Raszagal

Reaction score
Profesor Oak warns you with a boring message that you can only choose one. You need to pay attention

Actually, that was implemented later, the firsts days of Jhoto there weren't any advice of that.

Even so, there's nothing that we can do right now, so just finish it and try to change the reward for another item.

Thasar

Reaction score
Actually, that was implemented later, the firsts days of Jhoto there weren't any advice of that.

So it wasn't my mistake, you saw NPC didn't wrote "You can chose in dragon scale or metal coat or upgrade", so please remove it i don't need this item. This game is unfair.

Raszagal

Reaction score
So it wasn't my mistake, you saw NPC didn't wrote "You can chose in dragon scale or metal coat or upgrade", so please remove it i don't need this item. This game is unfair.

Even so, I got the same problem so it was our fault, get over it and finish the Upgrade quest

Back