Welcome!

Search results

1. Invictus

[Complaint] dale ban

This is already my third ban for "bug abuse" and I would like to know why staff do not notify the player before banning him, and this time it was a bug in the quest. First of alll: there is no spoiler for this quest, I received some infos from a friend and he told me about staying in a sqm so...
  2. Invictus

[Recovery] Rollback

Invictus/Diamond Quagsire 130 TM water pulse and earthquake, cloned Crobat 130 TM Giga drain, Togekiss 106, Mamoswine 112, cloned Pinsir 101 TM Bug Buzz and Meteor Mash, Wobbuffet 65.
  3. Invictus

[Recovery] Rollback

solved :cool:
  4. Invictus

Changes in rates from Diamond

After this change many players noticed that exp for Poi (probably with Inq too) is lower than 1x and since I used to hunt Elder Charizard on Papoi I could also feel how lower the exp is now, then I had to make a comparation in all those place including Platinum to take a base of Exp, so let's...
  5. Invictus

[Support] Event things

Plusle and Minum portrait is changed what doens't allow to use the addon. @Event achievement I bought a "Meandi" Demon Baby Doll and it turned into "Impward", after the use (not sure)? If someone could take a look on it, thanks.
  6. Invictus

Bug while your tv is on

If you are with TV on and accidentally close chats like trade, guild and national channels you won't be able to reopen them and must relog for fix it. The same happens with the old window pokemon, if you close the channel even with tv off and then open again it goes back erased not showing your...
  7. Invictus

Rhyperior

Could you guys keep Rhyperior using falling rocks at level 110? Because it became kinda hard to exp with the change of its best aoe to the level 118. My suggestion is to keep falling rocks being used at lvl 110 and make Magnitude usable at 118, thanks.
  8. Invictus

Electrode

Could you guys review its moveset? Kinda hard to exp it having only one Aoe that is Electric Storm.
  9. Invictus

Spells style Hydropump

Something about it guys? The same applies to venom blast and super power TMs. Thanks.
  10. Invictus

Invictus' LT

Hello Moto Due to "technical issues", this is my new Life Thread so let's restart! :cool: 300! Tournament I joined in the last second and I ended up winning :6: And my challenge for now is:
  11. Invictus

Alolan Exeguttor and Raichu

I have been checking and it seems that these pokes still dont accept any from New TMs, could you guys add something to them? About Guttor, I wonder if isnt possible rebalance it and add this new attack "Barrage" since only Exeggutor's family learns it. Also it has not any ability, (same goes...
  12. Invictus

Loot

Autoloot isnt taking loot from Blitze.
  13. Invictus

8 in 1

I came here to say few things that must be added, edited, improved or whatever to the game... 1 – Add latest pokemons from sinnoh to the test room. 2 – Add loot to the following pokemons: Pumpkaboo’s, Litwick’s and Deino’s family, also add to their last evo extra chance catch (idk if there...
  14. Invictus

[Complaint] About Lag...

Server has been with much lag those last days/week? Many friends asking me if I have lag and I even can see others peoples complaining in national channels, someone could do something about this, please?
  15. Invictus

[Complaint] Massive Lag T.T

Could someone do something about? Everyone is complaining about it D:
  16. Invictus

Poke missing

idk from which box it comes but Tentacruel is missing in the list and only appears in PApoi Box http://padventures.org/index.php/p/v/gui_box
  17. Invictus

small bug

It happens a lot of times not only with me (I guess) but I just come to report it now. When there's something below your char (a dead poke or item in the floor) and a pokemon does respawn over your char or a player is over myself (what happens too many times in poi due to the amount of pokes and...
  18. Invictus

Review And Balance of Exp

Hellow, Rélou, I've been talking with some friends this week and we had some Ideas/Suggestions for our community. In recent months is notable the reduction of the number of players leveling beyond lv 130 and several reasons make this very evident, between them: - The first is undoubtedly the...
  19. Invictus

Mat Block

Shouldn't works like a protection in area? Because when we use this spell, it makes an aura like wide guard. and by the bulbapedia: "Mat Block protects all Pokémon on the user's side of the field from any moves except status moves for that turn."
  20. Invictus

Rotom Fridge

nvm :p
Back