What's new

Welcome!

8 in 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invictus

Reaction score
I came here to say few things that must be added, edited, improved or whatever to the game...

• 1 – Add latest pokemons from sinnoh to the test room.

• 2 – Add loot to the following pokemons: Pumpkaboo’s, Litwick’s and Deino’s family, also add to their last evo extra chance catch (idk if there are more pokes missing to add loot).

• 3 – Is there any way to increase the diference between levels to the share party system? I already cannot share exp with some friends D:

• 4 – About PvP Tornament: I think its time to review the system and maybe add few reward or even exp to the team winner (or to the top killer and the rest of team receive xx exp...) because nowadays it is always canceled by not enought players... and the message can by edited for something like “PvP Tournament will begin in 5 minutes. Reward of this weekend bla bla bla...” something to motivate players play it, sometimes I even can see poke hunt being canceled...

• 5 – Still talking about ‘’mini games’’ here is an idea did recently by Pekee that can’t by forgotten http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?39394-Arena-for-street-duels please someone can do it? C:

• 6 - What about this new way to buy houses in Pad? http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?38829-Houses

• 7 - Germany - 1 Brazil!

• 8 - Make it possible to add pokemons (OR JUST EEVEE) from egg in daycare. We would be able to add only 1 per time or if its possible two but then they wouldnt be able to further their line. Whatever is easier for you.

We know you all are working hard and with focus in others things atm but if some of these simple things can be done to the game when possible it will be good, if you guys agree ofc, thanks.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
– About PvP Tornament: I think its time to review the system and maybe add few reward or even exp to the team winner (or to the top killer and the rest of team receive xx exp...) because nowadays it is always canceled by not enought players... and the message can by edited for something like “PvP Tournament will begin in 5 minutes. Reward of this weekend bla bla bla...” something to motivate players play it, sometimes I even can see poke hunt being canceled...

yeah, i was thinking the same last days, I don't see anybody there to play this mini event xD

kingofanything

Reaction score
8 - just buy boxed pokemon they are more expensive thanks to that they can be given to kate and do eggs.
For example eevee egged cost 2-4k but boxed cost 6-12k. Just buy boxed

Invictus

Reaction score
Go exp more on 205+ ghost ^.- or tell for friends " go exp and don't be lazy bro "

kjkkkjj, such another comment from other hater PL xdd but well...
Not all of them have the same free time or like to keep lvling everytime, until a short time ago the server didn't have much to offer what unmotivate and made many of them go retired and I was taking this same way but when we finally got new things I enjoyed and got a high difference of lvls, if you don't like way things are going remember that ks isn't forbidden and you and yours friend are free to do it, for real it wont affect me but plx just don't come with a pathetic comment like this (my friends are not lazy <3).
I'm asking for a simple thing and if cant be done there's no problem, I did and can keep using my makers chars for help them to lvl up low pokes ;).

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
1 - Sqnik has done it today, just awaiting for reset
2 - Zelricks will add loot later, extra chance is added after 2 months
3 - No, it's been like this since forever, the gap is taken from tibia and it will stay as it is.
4 - In Hohenheim's hands
5 - In Hohenheim's hands
6 - It has two sides of medal. In current system it's unfair for people who are late. But in the proposed system it would be unfair for people,who don't have that much money as higher level players. Current system is good as it is, at least lower level players or just those, who aren't that rich have chance to get an amazing house. Not everything has to be only for rich players :)
7 - If Poland won with Germany some short time after this joke in Brazil, what would be a score between Brazil and Poland? 69:1 for Poland i bet! :D
8 - Up to Jano

huberto

Reaction score
kjkkkjj, such another comment from other hater PL xdd but well...
Not all of them have the same free time or like to keep lvling everytime, until a short time ago the server didn't have much to offer what unmotivate and made many of them go retired and I was taking this same way but when we finally got new things I enjoyed and got a high difference of lvls, if you don't like way things are going remember that ks isn't forbidden and you and yours friend are free to do it, for real it wont affect me but plx just don't come with a pathetic comment like this (my friends are not lazy <3).
I'm asking for a simple thing and if cant be done there's no problem, I did and can keep using my makers chars for help them to lvl up low pokes ;).

Oh, do you feel hated? How sad for you !sad
But seriously, how dare you even speak. Too bad I didnt save ss of you saying that you are going to leave the game cause you have found a job and then you saying that you weren't even looking for it. Any other player would probably be deleted for this kind of staff tooling, lying on then and overusing their trust just to make the biggest scam that ever happen in the game cause you were too lazy to sell your stuff and you need cash for TMs when alola come out. Too bad it's delayed and you wasted it :/

Invictus

Reaction score
Oh, do you feel hated? How sad for you !sad
But seriously, how dare you even speak. Too bad I didnt save ss of you saying that you are going to leave the game cause you have found a job and then you saying that you weren't even looking for it. Any other player would probably be deleted for this kind of staff tooling, lying on then and overusing their trust just to make the biggest scam that ever happen in the game cause you were too lazy to sell your stuff and you need cash for TMs when alola come out. Too bad it's delayed and you wasted it :/

I dont feel hated and yes loved now xd and pf dude how many ppl dont you see talking are going stop play or even make a goobye thread but keep in the game and in my case was not different, I said that I was going look for a job and not that I had found one but things are not so simple here in Brazil, probably in every country aren't, and you dont know what can be happened, it wasnt a motive for I be able to make a lottery, so dont come u too with pathetics comments, anyway I dont have to give explain for someone like you about my life, see you in game.

@Thread can be closed, thanks for the answers guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back