Welcome!

Search results

1. King

[Donation] i don't receive a Pagseguro Email

hello, 09/08 i have donated 135 for 90 points via Pagseguro, using Pix. but after the payment there no email to be found. comprovante of the payment.
  2. King

sqm Bug server down

3º time i step in this sqm and the game server is down (Daily Ghost)
  3. King

Battlepass impossible task

https://imgur.com/iAsIWaW.png how am i supposed to be able to complete this Task? it's an impossible item to get in the game! until this task that item was just decorative! I don't like decorative itens and/or pikachu, so i throw all those away. you guys are practically forcing me to use...
  4. King

Donation promotion 10.07 - 17.07

how can i get Addons for the Hunter T ?
  5. King

Racism

stolen my turn in daily grass and after i ask why he said 'because i'm black', he probably mean 'i desrespect you stolen you turn because i'm black' Character: Randyah
  6. King

More Complexity on Moves?

Hello, i don't write english well, sorry for any incomprehensive line. i'm find myself thinking about some changed moves made to fit this type of game like Sheer Cold how is a HKO in the Original series and here this move are a targed fronze. In this idea i figure that have other changes we...
  7. King

Higher Rates

Thanks you!
  8. King

Pokemon Skills

Surf for Qwilfish
  9. King

Dragonite

My motivation to write this thread is basicaly before christmas i see a lot of Dragonite being sold by like 3.5k. This draw my attencion, check my Pokedex and if i'm not wrong his kit not change since Johto, when i stop to play 5 years ago(? more or less). P - Wing Attack P - Extreme Speed m1-...
  10. King

Quagsire

why he needs a rebalance?
  11. King

Pokemons' Abilities - Discussion & Suggestions

Get In - when your pokemon cast a "Contact" spell out of range he teleport near his target use the skill and do a "AA". (Contact = spells with 1sqm range. AA = Auto Attack that all no ghosts do time in time) for pokemons like hitmoncha? i think.
  12. King

[Guide] NPC'S Christmas Event 2019

Barney Poblete, Evalie Corkery, Cliff Muldrow, Gwenda Im, Wilford Wenz - Guest 100 Island(don't remenber the name)
  13. King

PAdventures New Year's Lottery!

Ineed Pearl
  14. King

Tales & Demon LT

ZARD 130 >:O
  15. King

Tales & Demon LT

Ups
  16. King

Tales & Demon LT

WOW returnin