What's new

Welcome!

More Complexity on Moves?

King

Reaction score
Hello, i don't write english well, sorry for any incomprehensive line.

i'm find myself thinking about some changed moves made to fit this type of game like Sheer Cold how is a HKO in the Original series and here this move are a targed fronze. In this idea i figure that have other changes we could do to make the game more 'individual' from the series. Those are not new moves here, just some ideas that i left for you guys.

---
'Fast' Moves, in the game now we have 1s(?) cooldown from a move to another, Fast Moves should be moves how can be cast between normal moves and they trigger they won cooldown(if you pokemon have more than one Fast Move). What moves could be Fast Moves? Quick Attack, Extreme Speed, Baston Pass, not too good defense move like Protect and Counter? and other moves with 'priority'. i think with this type of move we will have less 'bad' moves life Quick Attack is. (Also, Fast Moves should have less damage and greater cooldown ... a 130 Quick Attack deal 1.2k? with 15s Cooldown? idk.)
---
'Beserker' Moves, those move could be cast while you are with any disable like stun, fear, and others. i think in it because pokemons with much disables are too strong. Also, we could have long beserker move who deal more damage while the pokemon are under some disable. What moves could be Beserker Moves? Endure, Explosion, Heal Beal, Magic Coat and others.
---
'HKO' Moves, not like the game if a HKO move hit or reduce a pokemon for under 20% max life this move execute him. Smart way to counter Endure? For the Same Moves as the Original Series, Fissure, Guillotine, Sheer Cold and Horn Drill. Those move will work like the are now, they will just have that plus.
---
'Buff/Debuff' Moves, those will increase/reduce a pokemon Damage/Defense by 15%(?) until switch out (a pvp move, with a max reduce of 30%?). there we Have Growl, Sword Dance, Harden, Leer and others.
---
'Get Close' Moves, i already find some in game, like Hammer Arm, but some moves look like they do this, but don't, such Quick Attack.
---
Add Speed for moves like Rollout, like +200 while the move is active?

Just a idea, don't hurt me. :6:

Back