Welcome!

Search results

1. The Viper

Random Worldwide Sports

Hello. Not even sure if this is allowed in here but since we got a football tournament, here it goes. Just wondering if we got any sports fans around here who want to discuss opinions (in an educated way please). Although most european leagues are finished, EURO2021 is right ahead so I guess we...
  2. The Viper

Garchomp

Hello. Gabite has Draco Meteor but when it evolves to Garchomp this move disapears and Garchomp isnt able to learn this TM, any special reason?
  3. The Viper

Update 10.3.5(?)

I have no idea whats going on
  4. The Viper

Game Map

Can someone update the game map on the website? Add the Hoenn region and few of the new islands that there may be?
  5. The Viper

Achievements

Dear admins, if these achievements are rewards for our hard work, why in the world do we have to donate so we can use the points to get the rewards from boxes? Like, if its a reward for your work, you shouldnt have to pay to get it, right? We all know you guys just want money but please, have...
  6. The Viper

Client takes too long

Hello, today I have been having some issues with the old client. It takes too much time to load characters list everytime I try to login. This is really boring. If anyone could help me it would be great.
  7. The Viper

Fire spawns for free

Today im here to suggest adding at least 2 more charizards and maybe some more charmeleon please. We have a total of 1 zard in free area? And it is located at safari zone so you still have to pay. The only meleon I know for free area is at Johto's fire spawn near olivine. We don't really have a...
  8. The Viper

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had an amazing christmas with your family and I just want to wish everyone a 2014 full of hapiness, luck and good things for you and your loved ones. Of course, a year full of PA too and lets hope that this game will improve in the future as a way to keep the community growing...
  9. The Viper

Opinion: About the new client

As we have recently seen, a new client with new updates and features has been added to the game. This client took a lot of time and effort from the staff and now that we are able to use it I think its time for the players to give an opinion about this client as a way to show how happy or...
  10. The Viper

Forum Colors *.*

I don't know who changed forum colors but I fucking love you. Looks really much better now. And the Padventures logo in the left corner? SERIOUSLY U ARE A FUCKING MASTER. Luvya who ever did this <3 <3
  11. The Viper

Its a goodbye.

Well, I kinda have been retired. Hard times at school, many exams and works to do. In less than 1 month I have the 2 final exams and I want to have a good mark. I enjoyed playing PA but now it is a bit boring and I am getting out of time to exp :S Also, this year I'll have to choose what im...
  12. The Viper

[Guia] Como usar o forum

Este tópico é uma tradução do tópico original na Spanish Board Como usar o forum (Português) Bem vindos a mais um guia. O tema de hoje é “O forum” O que é o forum? O forum é um lugar onde você pode postar todas as suas sugestões/reportes/guias e outros temas importantes do jogo. O forum é...
  13. The Viper

[Guia] Uso e importância dos Diamantes

Uso e importância dos Diamantes Este tópico é uma tradução do tópico original feito na Spanish Board. Uso e importância dos Diamantes Todos sabem que no jogo, uma das coisas muito importantes são os diamantes, mas, porquê? A resposta é muito simples, sem doadores, não existiriam premiums...
  14. The Viper

[Sell] Ruizao's Sell

•••••••••••• SELL: -GOLBAT 35 -NINETAILS 51 -JOLTEON 48 -FORETRESS 40/45 -KANGASHKAN 61 -GOLDUCK 81 -TANGELA 43 -STANTLER 57 -ARIADOS 45 -EEVEE 31 -GIRAFARIG 55 -MILTANK 55 -RAICHU 50 ••••••••• Offer here or message Ruizaoishere ingame. I prefer cash/diamonds.
  15. The Viper

End of the world.

Dear Padventures players. As you know, the world will end tomorrow so I wanna say goodbye to: All the ADM's All the GM's CM Hyde All the tutors from Pearl All the tutors from Diamond All the players under lvl 20 from Pearl All the players under lvl 20 from Diamond All the players under lvl 80...
  16. The Viper

About these spambots at forum

Lately, we have seen many shit** threads created in our forum by some spambots or whatever they are about clothing and other stuff and that is really annoying. My idea to stop with that is that u should be able to do only a certain ammount of posts in a certain ammount of time. I just want to...
  17. The Viper

[Complaint] Time for justice and equality

Dear PA staff. Yes, I am complaining again. Not because I want to get undeleted but just because I want justice and I think that its time to stop with this. Let’s start this: Let’s go back in time to analise another thread...
  18. The Viper

Typo error Officer Mara

"18:35 Officer Mara: Hello, Im Mara the Police Officer from Celadon City 18:36 Ruizaoishere [39]: mission 18:36 Officer Mara: These rocket grunts have stolen some piece with high value. red gem 18:36 Ruizaoishere [39]: red gem 18:36 Officer Mara: Could you please recover it? They're hidden near...
  19. The Viper

Typo error Santiago

"20:37 Santiago: You want sell Wooper [11], Horsea [12], Hoppip [8], Wooper [15] for 58100 poke cents?" Shouldn't it be: "20:37 Santiago: DO you want TO sell Wooper [11], Horsea [12], Hoppip [8], Wooper [15] for 58100 poke cents?"
  20. The Viper

You must be joking

How is it possible that yesterday for Bill Quest we should have Dex of some pokes and Paras lvl 20 and today we need the same dex but now a Parasect lvl 60? Is this fair? Raszagal said: "It's for lvl 20 And, It was designed to be like that, as a Way to help the low Levels community" Is this...
Back