Welcome!

Search results

1. Demon King

crystal Onix glas Jaw

could u add passive or a skill swap to crystal onix remove any of those Underwater/ice shard /stone slide in change of Harden or Endure all Onixs forms have either Harden or Big onix has Endure and add skill (surf/dig) just an idea ofcourse
  2. Demon King

Hello Old And New Friends

Hello My name is Ricky Aka Demon King Few of u might know me some dont I Was A Proud Member Of LND and I used to play on Pearl which has Vanished hahah And i see alot of new faces around thats a good thing im glad the game made huge changes When i was around we had 10 peeps online max aday...
  3. Demon King

Hello stupid one

Hi as u all know im retired from this game but some retard is trying to hack my forum account but thanks to pa secure system wil be block after 5 atemps so after i recieve emails is get anoying dude if u want my forum acc so badly just send me an msg u,u The person trying to log into your...
  4. Demon King

Byeee

Its just time to leave for me i just want to say thanks to Billy to give me motivation to play Sheeper thanks for telling the truth we needed this i wont tell all names of friends i made in game coz this will take so much time played here for 3 years but my Main friends are Billy hatake...
  5. Demon King

[Buy] Xilent Buying List

I make this thread for Player Xilent he have problems with Forum Buying GALLADE ,C NITE TMS tm 32, tm 33, tm sluge rain dark pulse Contact him on Xilent or leave msg below
  6. Demon King

Bags

is it Me or did i just look over it since when normal bags have 35 slots ? im not here to complain but just checking if i not going crazy xD
  7. Demon King

Fishing Level Bug

Hello today i was getting bored so i starting to fish my fishing level is 76 but i noticed i have to fish 10-15min for 1% and im useing Super Rod i know it sould be not to easy but 1 hour for 4% ? so i though maybe my charachter is Bugged ? maybe somebody can check this out
  8. Demon King

[Complaint] Forum registration email

Can anybody fix it if players make new forum account it says something about registration mail but they do not get this mail its annoying ppl cant report there things here on forum if its not working
  9. Demon King

Tales Gayla

Hello All i was Bored and wanted to show u guys a Story about Tales Gayla NOthing personal you blaime tutors that they have a bad english remeber you arent a english teacher aswell your english was sucks also some time ago dont come here and act like you are better then other coz you are...
  10. Demon King

Papoi Quest

If you finished The tasks&duel and need a team for last mission sign up Here to Team up with other Players
  11. Demon King

Papoi npc

Can Anybody tell me whats wrong with this dude
  12. Demon King

[Guide] If your Clients runs slow...

Hello Many of you know me or dont this morning is was playing around with the pa Options-grapics and i was not able to play Until i used those settings now i can run around like befor no lags no FPS drops or anything i only can say give it a try maybe it works for more players Peace Out Ps...
  13. Demon King

Pokemon Aura

Now that pa Have a Costum Client maybe this idea can be put into it http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?20713-Pokemons-130-with-xp-to-131 Check Page 5
  14. Demon King

Tutor Recruitment

Hello im here to make an thread for those players that want to be Tutor but cant becouz they Dont come from BR,PL,spanish I have respect the work all tutors doing in there channel but what about english channel why no Recruit new tutors for English channel and Qwalitys needed for this tutor...
  15. Demon King

Old Village

House's at Old Village I can fly in yards of houses dont know if this is normal just wanted to report it and its not only this one all yards at Old village can be fly in from above
  16. Demon King

Demon King's End

Hi Everybody Im here to say goodbye to Padventures To all my Brothers/Sisters In game u were the best that ever happend to me in game to have friends like you guys i have many of you on skype/facebook etc so we keep Contact Thanks for all The Happines And being on my side for 2 years long...
  17. Demon King

Cya!

Hello Everybody i make this thread coz i wont have any time to come in game anymore for atleast 2/3 weeks maybe when all my problems are fixed in my life i can come. back but for now i only can say bye and miss all my friends Thats all i can talk on forum/skype/facebook when anybody needs me...
  18. Demon King

About Addon's

I know we got valentine addons But when we used those addon scrolls But we cant disable the addon so my suggestion make it Possible to Disable the addon sprite from your poke and put it when u want it coz im olready tired of my Valentine Wiggly and i cant change it back to normal srry for...
  19. Demon King

Bugged wall/window

Bugged wall/Window's at Ecruteak City i Checked it in Diamond/pearl and Ts aswell all have this problem Position: [X: 2438] [Y: 4379] [Z: 7]. Position: [X: 2438] [Y: 4384] [Z: 7]. Position: [X: 2452] [Y: 4369] [Z: 7]. Position: [X: 2452] [Y: 4369] [Z: 6]. Position: [X: 2456] [Y: 4382] [Z: 7]...
  20. Demon King

Real Legends Never Die

Hello Im here to make an Thread About Legends We all have somebody That helped you in this Game Who gave you motivation to hunt who was on your site at the start of your adventure of pa who always supported you .Who are the Real Legends for you Friends that stil playing or friends who are...
Back