Welcome!

Search results

1. el desterrado

[Buy] Cloned Pokemons

BUYING Cloned Tentacruel with Reflect (any lvl) Kangaskhan with Brick Break (any lvl) Cloned Hypno with Reflect and Brick break (any lvl) Change Blissey 130 with reflect and blizzard for Blissey 130 with reflect + cash BUY TM39 DISCHARGE BUY TM17 Doom Dessire
  2. el desterrado

End of Desterrado's Adventure

Hello guys! Today I am here to say Goodbye for you all. Maybe some of you saw that I am not an active player anymore, and maybe this is not so bad for some people, but, I won't be able to play again. These 3 years were a good time, a good adventure, and I want to thank you all for giving me...
  3. el desterrado

Tutor candidancy

Well, I am here to talk about something that happened these days. I give a fuck about that tutorship, because the spanish chat is a place where we got a lot noobs asking for bullshit. Anyway I am angry because you (Harvey and Andyrax) called me cheater, and for me there's not proof about it...
  4. el desterrado

Underground

This time the problem is about Dunsparce's Underground, when you use this spell against Brandi's Pokemons it doesn't work (not damage) this is not always, sometimes it works. Example: There's not any damage of Underground
  5. el desterrado

Magmar's Flamethrower

As you can see in the img that I show you, Magmar can use Flamethrower at lvl 53, but Magby already use Flamethrower attack at lvl 25. It's a bit strange, when Maby evolves into Magmar, inmedately Magmar loses that attack and can be reusable at lvl 53. I saw bugs like this when the game started...
  6. el desterrado

Water Pulse damage (Lapras)

Is it a bug or was it removed from this TM? Maybe it happens just with Lapras, it can't do damage. Slowking's Pulse is working fine:
  7. el desterrado

Racism

where are the Gms?
  8. el desterrado

[Sell] Desterrad's Pokemons

Sell Dusknoir 130 with tm33/27 >>>>Acc Gallade or Gardevoir good lvl<<<< Sell Slowking 130 With tm33/03 Sell Meganium 130 With tm33/09 >>>>acc 20k+<<<< Sell Gengar 130 Sell Aerodactyl 130 with tm33/10 >>>>Acc Cloned Scizor + 100k in pokes<<<<< Or Cloned Dragonite + 150k in pokes<<<<
  9. el desterrado

[LT] Stay Strong!

Hellou! I am here to show you the new guild STAY STRONG! the best guild that you have seen in your life.. Enter here to see the members. You will love it! http://padventures.org/index.php/guilds/view/5056
  10. el desterrado

[Sell] Aerodactyl 130

Sell Aerodactyl 130 with tm Reflect and Rock blast! Can start with your offers! I want serious people here, no noobs.
  11. el desterrado

[Complaint] Ban from GM Levis.

Hello, I will explain what happened today (40 mins ago). Well, the player "Waciando" was doing an event, somth about finding him. And in the second or third round, I found him, I won a Cloyster 57! ok, all was going good. But in the last round, I found him again..and [GM]...
  12. el desterrado

[Recovery] Problem with some pokes

Hello! I want to report an error from rollback (Not sure if was from rollback) My friend lost his dusclops 46male and a Bellosoom, both pokémons from Jackzitox(77) (Brother's account) 25 of this month he was trying to find these pokemon, but nothing. It just disappeared. Also I need help for...
  13. el desterrado

We got some spammers here

Well, I was talking with some of my friends in spanish chat, when a player started spamming all the chat, for example, here: And these brazilian players too:
  14. el desterrado

Typo mistake

04:15 Loot of a Ariados: nothing. Should be: 04:15 Loot of an Ariados: nothing.
  15. el desterrado

[Support] Dragon Scale.

Hello, I am here because I got a bug in Dragon Scale's quest, I have the following problem: I did all the elder's Missions, and the last one said to me that I had to talk with Clair. I try to talk with her, but she says "You cannot fight with me anymore". or "I don't need any more help". I...
  16. el desterrado

TM's as loot.

Hello, It's me again, this time I want to talk about Tm's as loot.. Well, first of all, I know that TM's as loot is a good idea, and it helps us (the players), but I don't agree with that "rarely loot" because it is not hard to get as loot. I have something to you show you. Yes I have proofs...
  17. el desterrado

TM33 Reflect.

Hello, I want to show you something. I was yesterday and today testing TM33 Reflect, well, I see that it was nerfed (lower dmg/lower time) Then, I'll show you the difference between TM33 now and TM33 Before halloween. We'll know that Tm Reflect were good, but now I see that it doesnt worth, I...
  18. el desterrado

Mega Drain.

Sceptile's Mega Drain has not damage. (Only Sceptile)
  19. el desterrado

Ditto bugs Johto

Ditto Bugs (Johto) *1* Ditto has not damage with Flare blitz. *2* Ditto has not damage with Sky Uppercut. *3* Ditto has not damage with triple punch. *4* Ditto has not damage with Blaze kick. *5* Ditto has not damage with tackle. *6* Ditto can do damage with fear. *7* Ditto has not...
  20. el desterrado

Bugged Jungle grass on cloned island.

Well, I was trying to put my pokeball on that place, but my pokeball disappeared: and I lost my pokemon, also You can't walk on that area. 02:06 You see jungle grass. Position: [X: 3090] [Y: 2383] [Z: 5].
Back