What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] Ban from GM Levis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

el desterrado

Reaction score
Hello, I will explain what happened today (40 mins ago).

Well, the player "Waciando" was doing an event, somth about finding him. And in the second or third round, I found him, I won a Cloyster 57! ok, all was going good.

But in the last round, I found him again..and [GM] Levis-Dominatowymiatologik said to me that I already found Waciando, It means that I can't win again, But why? I know that you said "Player El Desterrado can't participate again" when I won in the first time. But when the last round started, I asked to Levis:
"Hey, can I participate again"?..and I didn't received a msg from him, so I went to the place where waciando was, and I thought that I had won! Because levis didn't answered me.

So, [GM] Levis told me that "You have to wait 10 mins to wait another player, If nobody comes, you will be the winner"....so I was waiting when..I said "7 mins left"....and Levis said "Nonono, 10 mins from now" (When 3 minutes had passed already) so I got angry..and I told him "LOL? 10 minutes again"? Is this a joke?...and then I called him "GM noob" <<< here is when he banned me by "Offensive statement".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, I have a question, is that a reason to ban me? I am here to ask for a proof (concret proof please)

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
Actually, it's not your first time being punished for insulting someone, I think you deserve one ban so you will have a lesson for the future.
Don't mess with staff members and have a nice day.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Actually, it's not your first time being punished for insulting someone, I think you deserve one ban so you will have a lesson for the future.
Don't mess with staff members and have a nice day.
First of all you were like that too on the past and your notations got cleaned sames as Desterrado's. You had a second opportunity so as Desterrado so you should be the less having a word here.

@Thread; Desterrado did something wrong, he "of course" deserves a punishment but I think ban is way too much for just a word that has a lot of meanings.

Everyone will think that I'm defending him because he is my friend, but I don't care what everyone else thinks.. I think this shouldn't gone that wrong.

Last edited:

Dominato

Banned user
Reaction score
At first, I said to you that you can't play anymore after that when you won your cloyster. You came there (It was very hard to find waciando) so I gave you one chance I said If anybody come here in 10 minutes you will be the winner but 2 minutes later Sabaiman came and I said that she is winner. What I sow later?

You call this event ''fucking?'' You got from it cloyster.
Me and Waciando spent a loot of time on it,and he gave his pokes as a reward.
Next I sow

Raszagal

Reaction score
First of all you were like that too on the past and your notations got cleaned sames as Desterrado's. You had a second opportunity so as Desterrado so you should be the less having a word here.

@Thread; Desterrado did something wrong, he of course deserves a punishment but I think ban is way too much for just a word that has a lot of meanings.

Everyone will think that I'm defending him because he is my friend, but I don't care what everyone else thinks.. I think this shouldn't gone that wrong.

Due the high ammount of warnings he have right now, notations automatically bann him.

At first, I said to you that you can't play anymore after that when you won your cloyster. You came there (It was very hard to find waciando) so I gave you one chance I said If anybody come here in 10 minutes you will be the winner but 2 minutes later Sabaiman came and I said that she is winner. What I sow later?

You call this event ''fucking?'' You got from it cloyster.
Me and Waciando spent a loot of time on it,and he gave his pokes as a reward.
Next I sow

Based on that proof, and the story that Desterrado told us, the banishment it's okay, so there's no need for this thread anymore

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
Since both have half of the reason of this, I've removed your banishment.
Make more clear with serious actions in your events next time, Domino'guy
And to make it clear, the many notations he had was because of a final punishment he had received a long ago and removed, it doesn't mean Desterrado was banished like 8 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back