What's new

Welcome!

TM33 Reflect.

el desterrado

Reaction score
Hello, I want to show you something.

I was yesterday and today testing TM33 Reflect, well, I see that it was nerfed (lower dmg/lower time)
Then, I'll show you the difference between TM33 now and TM33 Before halloween.

We'll know that Tm Reflect were good, but now I see that it doesnt worth, I have 5 tms in pokes (Chansey, Dragonite, Snorlax, Meganium and Lapras) Before I was good dueling in pvp, but now it is so hard to win cause this tm doesn't work as I wanted..Like I said "It doesn't worth at all now".

Lapras vs Dragonite (Before halloween)

When Lapras was using Reflect against dragonite, If dragonite was using thunder punch while Lapras was using this tm: Dmg in nite 2.5k or more. (It is what I remember)

Lapras vs Dragonite (After halloween)

Now you can see Lapras using Tm33, and Dagonite using thunder punch and thunder wave, the dmg actually is:
bi19vl.jpg
Now tell me, do you think that it is rebalanced?

Ok, I know that Reflect is not good as Tm (Now) but I liked more that Tm before halloween, cause all the people wanted to get that TM, now you must be lvl 130 to get this, but it has low dmg/time..now nobody wants to get this.

I'd like to see reflect as in the past. Now I'll show you this tm in other pokes..

Dragonite vs Lapras: the same here, low dmg and low time..

2mwfgcn.jpg

Remember before? when you were using Lapras vs Nite with reflect?

Dmg before halloween: Ice beam against nite's reflect: 2.3k or more.
Dmg after halloween: Ice beam against nite's reflect: 166.

Dmg before halloween: Ice shard against nite's reflect: 2.2k or more.
Dmg after halloween: Ice shard against nite's reflect: 157.

Well, I think I said it all, but I have to show more, cause I want to have a rebalance in this tm.

Dragonite vs Dragonite:
1yk9ww.jpg

The price of this tm will be lower now..I can see some people selling it for 6-7k, now we all want to have Giga drain, not reflect, and its harder to get tm 33.

We need a balance in Dmg and time of duration.

PS: I know that you are busy with this event and npc and bla bla, but, if you get time, leave a post.

YOU CAN POST WHAT YOU WANT

Last edited:

Pyrokar

Reaction score
It's not a problem related with rebalance, but some kind of a bug imho.

Royalz

Reaction score
Yep, That's a very BIG BUG xd!

I was today leveling my porygon in machamps and I used Magic coat, then Machamp hit me with the 'Fist Machine' and he dont got any demage. Same happened with other powers that machamp used when I was using magic coat. I think This all is a bug that have to be fixed.

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Yep, That's a very BIG BUG xd!

I was today leveling my porygon in machamps and I used Magic coat, then Machamp hit me with the 'Fist Machine' and he dont got any demage. Same happened with other powers that machamp used when I was using magic coat. I think This all is a bug that have to be fixed.
Magic coat was modified, it doesn't reflect damage anymore

@topic
This isn't a rebalance issue like Pyro said, rather a bug

el desterrado

Reaction score

@topic
This isn't a rebalance issue like Pyro said, rather a bug
I hope that bug will be fixed soon, I want to up my chansey and Now it is harder..and about rebalance, I think it is bug and bad balanced, because it works, but the dmg not..

Last edited:

Royalz

Reaction score

Oh ok :S I wasn't notify abouth that. Emm But men I think the Duration time of the magic coat is too short in less than 3 secs the effect of Magic coat dissapear.

I think if the porygon was modified with no-reflect demage, The Magic coat's time will be take few more to dissapear giving the chance of other Cd's can recharge.

Back