Welcome!

Search results

1. Billy hatake

Mega\Gigantamax Suggestion

Hello dear community. I know this kind of thread has been denied a few times, but im here once again Currently the mega system is something fun, but with the amount of megas and gigantamax pokemons, sometimes you need to give up a pokemon to use another and that is extremely understandable...
  2. Billy hatake

dittos system

Hello dear community recently i won the held Blueberry Gellatin ... so i decided to do some tests with Ditto. after countless hours I noticed some details that could be improved. Usually when a pokemon dies and we revive it, the pokemon comes back without the attack cooldown, but when Ditto...
  3. Billy hatake

Shiny Alcremie improvement

Hello, I would like to suggest a small change to Shiny Alcremie's damage. I've been testing the normal version with the shiny version and this was the result: Misty Terrain (moveset) Twinkle Star (TM) Light of Ruin (TM) Fairy Wind ( sh moveset, normal version TM ) I would like to know...
  4. Billy hatake

!hide_ball

Hello dear community, I would like to suggest a new command for the game. this command would not help at all, it would only make the amount of balls thrown at a given pokemon statically more beautiful for example: Used 1 super ball, 240 ultra balls, 117 rocket balls, 10 sport balls, 411...
  5. Billy hatake

[Complaint] Pls pokes

since it's impossible to recover my ability urge that mysteriously disappeared, would it be possible for someone to give me something too? On platinum server, every day more players appear with pokemons or items, which they get without any effort. How do I get that lucky too?
  6. Billy hatake

[Recovery] Lost Abillity Urge

I already asked everyone and no one saw it, when I said it was three days ago, it was because you insisted on asking how many days I had seen the last time, so I said a random date, it probably disappeared more than 3 days ago, probably be a week. the only thing i know is that the item...
  7. Billy hatake

[Recovery] Lost Abillity Urge

hello today i realized that my abillity urge disappeared, it was on the floor of the house You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Death Road #37'. Killua Zoldyck owns this house. I need a help please <3
  8. Billy hatake

Golbat

i would like to suggest that golbat can learn tm venom blast . currently it is possible to use this tm in your evo, but exp golbat up to lvl 80 is a little complicated think fondly <3
  9. Billy hatake

finally catch 500#

After years of effort and dedication, I got this incredible reward. leave your laugh here
  10. Billy hatake

Alcremie \ Shiny Alcremie

Hello Guys, how are you? I would like to suggest a change to Alcremie's moveset, currently his moveset is good enough, but I believe that with a small change this pokemon could be used even more Currently this is his moveset, I would like to suggest to change Aromatherapy (20 sec to use) to...
  11. Billy hatake

11th birthday

Today is a special day for me at the game. I'm happy for all the achievements I've achieved and all the friends I've made over the years. Maybe I am the oldest active player in the game, I would like to know which 2010 players are still actively playing? munchlaxdab post an SS here so that we...
  12. Billy hatake

Billy Hatake Shop

check market plat
  13. Billy hatake

the happiest day of my life

Today is the happiest day of my life. When I started playing this game in 2010 I always dreamed of having the rarest pokemons, even though it took years of hard fighting and sweating. It's been almost 4 years dreaming of the day I could get my so dreamed crystal onix, finally that day has...
  14. Billy hatake

Padventures comunnity

Hey guys. I am here to say that I am back, and that without Aga (Raissa) this would not be possible. A few days ago I started insulting her and saying nonsense about her, but I want to say that I publicly apologize to you Aga (Raissa) we have a huge history in the game, obviously she did, does...
  15. Billy hatake

Why ?

my only defect was to love the players too much let's have a few laughs with this montage created by our friend super roxx HAHAHAHAHAHAH
  16. Billy hatake

what was the worst shit you made drunk?

the worst shit i did was paying 39k on a tm 48! i hate you juan dragon platinum
  17. Billy hatake

Crystal Onix's Movest

Hi Guys I’d like to sugest a change on Crystal Onix's Movest The change is Underwater for This Camouflage Well, it’ll wokrs the same way, as a protection. Reason 1: All the others Legendary has a good protection , like Tapu's family, Red Gyarados,Aerodactyl and Elder Charizard that learn...
  18. Billy hatake

Superman doll (addon item)

Hey Guys I would like to suggest the possibility of making it possible for us to use this addon on the Elder Charizard I think it would be cool :D
  19. Billy hatake

world change

Hello my dear friends This kind of Thread has already been done in the past, I know ... but I would like to know if you Staff are thinking of opening a world change in the near future, even if it is only for the char, without the pokemon. I would like to continue playing with my main char on...
  20. Billy hatake

Pa2win

What's going on with the game, I've been wanting to do this topic for months ... I have been here playng for almost 10 years and i never saw the game become p2w like i am seeing these days. As always diamond players are luckier than platinum players ... The best catches are there, the best...
Back