What's new

Welcome!

what was the worst shit you made drunk?

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
I heard that someone(i dont know if he was drunk) said that Aga is generally nice, so i couldnt believe he wasnt drunk.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Sucri sends me video performances under shower... but he's not drunk. chillumbreon
my friends can see some of my perks that others can't, its a privilege.

I heard that someone(i dont know if he was drunk) said that Aga is generally nice, so i couldnt believe he wasnt drunk.
In the 5/6 years i know aga, she changed so much, she is a really nice person if you get to really know her.

The shittiest shit ive done drunk i can't say(due to reasons), but IIRC me n my cousins did some stupid shit when we were teenagers, one of us kicked a huge door near a beach(even tho everyone said DONT DO IT) and we had to run from a crazy guy shooting at us with a 9mm.

We tried to outrun a cargo train.
We tried to swim like 100km or more to reach a far island.(didnt work of course)
Tried to jump a wide n deep shallow river(some broken bones but that's ok)
We painted our hair red for carnaval. We started to scream we were "the phospor gang".

and iirc once i got so drunk that i started to explain the origins of the universe and like 10 people kept listening to me for an hour or so(i have no idea why)

adulthood is boring.

Last edited:
Back