Welcome!

Search results

1. Ruffy

[Recovery] I cant access to my account

Hi, Today I wanted to remember some nice times at Padventures, but I can't login or recover my account, the system dont't recognize that my email exists when i try to recover the password, my main character was http://www.padventures.org/index.php/character/view/ruffy so looks like it still...
  2. Ruffy

New Ursaring Sprites

Hi, I was a bit late for halloween event but here is remake of ursaring new Ursaring: new Halloween Ursaring: pd: old ones: I hope you like it.
  3. Ruffy

Add buttons to client

I think we can win some time adding "pokedex" "rods" "bag" buttons in the menu bar, also the possibility to hide them in options panel in case you dont like it. I will appreciate if you coment if you aggree or not and why :D
  4. Ruffy

New Raticate sprites

OLD NEW NEW CLONED
  5. Ruffy

Ruffy's Sprites ~ LT ~

Hi there! I'm Rufy & here I will show my work ;), I hope you like it! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Pokemon Remakes Hypno Umbreon Dewgong Mightyena Jumpluff Kingler Blissey Big Snowlax (Cristian base) Raticate Ursaring...
  6. Ruffy

New items

After read this suggestion: http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?32647-Improve-selling-system I designed new items to reduce amount of bps needed to hunt: I did for the ones wich I think that are more common / easy to loot; Click on 100 fire essences --> Transform into 1 pure fire essence...
  7. Ruffy

Search command in channel

I think that will be useful to have search command in channels, so we can find pokemon we want in trade, a comment that we dont remember, etc.
  8. Ruffy

Pokes into Brooms

ign: Rufy Barret Depalla My Pokemon eggs were converted into brooms - there is no use option - i cant recover it healing at nurse
  9. Ruffy

Halloween bug

The player "Kyurem" was collecting letters to get tm3 item, when he recieved last letter "z" instead of recieve the prize, his letter counter was resetted, he copied this to me: 17:22 Event status: you have TMCTHREE and you need TMCTHREEZ. 17:26 Event status: You found a 'Z', but you didn´t...
  10. Ruffy

Inmunes to electricity

The pokemon inmunes to electric moves dont recieve damage but are slowed
  11. Ruffy

Buy cloned jolteon

Buy cloned jolteon, msg ingame : 06:08 Rufy Barret Depalla [119].
  12. Ruffy

Sunny day

The move sunny day of wild sunflora hastes my dewgong for a short time.
  13. Ruffy

tm 31

It seems that Tm 31 Brick Break in C hypno don't deal damage, but sometimes it does
  14. Ruffy

Alternative to death - The Padventures Hospital

Since a lot of people disagree with re-implementing "exp losing at death system", I wanna suggest another way to solve the problem of abusing tp to heal pokes, etc. My idea consists in that you dont die, (how many times you saw in Pokemon Pokes killing people...), when a Pokemon defeats you...
  15. Ruffy

Blessing cost

Cannot delete/close post.
  16. Ruffy

Light in half Psychic pokes

[title], pokemons like starmie, slowbro, jynx etc, should use light too.
  17. Ruffy

Dream eater revision

The move Dream eater have a long cooldown in Hypno (40 sec) and 28 sec in Gengar, is supposed that is one of the stronger Psychic moves (also requieres an sleeping target) but at the end is weaker than Psychic (like the 50% of power of Psychic in hypno) and it don't works correctly, it only...
  18. Ruffy

Hypnosis and mybe other Psychic moves...

I'm not sure if its ok or is a bug, but dark-type Pokemons, or at least mightyena, are affected by hypnosis (psychic move), compared with gengar who is immune to sing (normal move).
  19. Ruffy

New World: Ruby [PVP]

Im not sure if it was suggested before, and I know it's almost impossible (too much work, etc), but I think it will be fun to have a pvp world. Features: - Pvp activated at lvl 30 ( to let people get some pokes, at least to defense or run to a pc). - Pvp will work lik in pvp zone (you can only...
  20. Ruffy

Dewgong REbalance please

In the kanto balance many pokes were balanced, but Dewgong is still bad, it's bad for hunts, because his hp decreases very fast (idk if low hp or low def), & is bad for duels because the most of moves are lineal, if this is not enough, it haves 2 types (water/ice) giving him a lot of debilities...
Back