Welcome!

Search results

1. Enzed

Enzed's LT [sexiest man on earth]

sup baby. Im a lazy shit, and i didn't wanted to make a LT, but now im bored as hell so im gonna make one :D. First there is an image of my actual team And that's it for today folks!, i'll upload new images as soon i get them :D
  2. Enzed

Favorite PA staff?

Well, just for fun question, who is your favorite [PA]? i voted jano xd
  3. Enzed

I like you when u give me cookies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8aprCNnecU fucking epic
  4. Enzed

BOX 4!!!! - fail ._.

af.
  5. Enzed

My final team on beta ;)

6. Enzed

Some Map Bugs

First, a poker table one. Second, some ice island ([X: 4354] [Y: 4000] [Z: 7].) bug u can surf on the ice. That's for now
  7. Enzed

Happy Birthdar Striker!

:D is your birthday man, now come, i will give your gift (K) :lol: hbd man
  8. Enzed

Awesome Ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o-obIuin7E How wet would u get?
  9. Enzed

FAQ About the game (Spanish)

Muy bien, al parecer ha habido infinidad de posts en español acerca de la salida, asi que para los nuevos, que no saben mucho ingles pongo este post, aclaro... yo no hice las preguntas, fue hecho originalmente por xamp, y tampoco lo traduje, fue hecha por el creador de la wikia, asi que no...
  10. Enzed

Chistes

Como el nombre de el post dice, es hora de algunos chistes :lol: yo empiezo Papa, papa, ¿es verdad que los papás, saben más que los niños? Claro Pepito, es verdad. Ahh, oyeme papa, ¿quién fue el inventor de la imprenta? El inventor de la imprenta fue Gutemberg. Y entonces por qué no la...
  11. Enzed

Tournament

Like the name of my post says, a tournament will be awesome for the game because, once a month... like the half of the month, u make a duel tournament, and the winner, be on the page in a section, of a ranking somethin like... The Best Pokemon Trainer, or The Best Trainer, and once a month, the...
  12. Enzed

Animation Photoshop/Imageready tutorial

Now, i will show you, simply how to make an animation/gif First of all, u need to have the frames, the frames are simply 2 images, i will use this 2 Now that u have those both, in separated archives, u will open imageready, and go to file, open and u open both frames, then u have to go...
  13. Enzed

Jizz... IN MY PANTS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY Watch it... is awesome D:
  14. Enzed

Suggestion of rescue quest

Player: Hi NPC: Welcome to the pokemon lab, come and meet the professors, and learn about pokemon. Player: Mission (Or well, help) NPC: The professor rob (Or any name) has lost in the forest, we send 2 man to search them but they won't come back. NPC: Can you help me? find the doctor, stan and...
  15. Enzed

Pokemon Fusions.

Well, i make this post, to everyone can show they Pokemon fusions I will start the post with a pokemon fusions i just finished. Edited, for not make troubles.
  16. Enzed

Problems / Problemas

Porfavor, he visto en bastantes temas que la gente se pone a pelear, generalmente con xamp, y lo unico que hacen en esos temas es spam. Los temas que se crean, son para hablar sobre ese tema, no para ponerse a pelear y porfavor, no estoy en representacion de los admn, pero para mi es feo ver que...
  17. Enzed

Guildl System

I think is a question more than a suggestion... my question is ¿There is gonna be a guild system? and if it's not maked anyone yet, make it please. And special outfit for big and high level guilds... if it's too hard the thing outfit, sorry for the worries (X_X damn it rhymes)
  18. Enzed

Forum/Game Chat

My suggestion this time will be that u can put a chat from xat.com, or any others (I suggested xat.com because is the goodest one, in my opinion) is just a suggestion, i know is too hard to make the game but, i think that will be good for the players to make friends from now on ^^, hope u like...
  19. Enzed

Aqui algo aburrido

Aqui les vengo a mostrar un video que es famoso aca en mexico, segun yo, sino es que solo en sinaloa... es gracioso uno de mis videos de comedia favoritos y con una cancion buena ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ydEh5UHVNg Espero les guste, y no teman en comentar ^^.
  20. Enzed

Die

I want to ask if u can improve a sistem that when u die it takes u to the last PC when u where, like in the pokemon of gba,ds,gbc, etc. Ok, thats my suggestion ^^ hope u like it
Back