Welcome!

Search results

1. V

Charm system

I mean if don't have any active task and is the first I'll get can i put directly and unlock de catch in lvl 3? Even if I don't have any task in this Pokemon
  2. V

Charm system

If i buy an unlocker charm and want to use in a pokemon that haven't complete any task yet can i choose the charm i want without completing the previous task? For example get the catch charm directly or i need to complete the previous 1,2 to get the last even if i use the unlocker?
  3. V

Facebook Lottery, Share Tokens and Zeraora

Dark Prince Diamond Facebook personal Grupo 1 Grupo 2
  4. V

Summer on Padventures - Events Schedule

Where can we buy tickets for the Lottery#32 (Facebook) I'll be drawn on July 15 Dark Prince Diamond
  5. V

Christmas Lottery

I want to buy a ticket, how can i Message raissa?
  6. V

[CONTEST] Pokemon Christmas addon drawing

My drawings in paper and also painted by computer Glalie Piñata and Alolan Marowak Elf Dark Prince Diamond
  7. V

Christmas miracles

Can you please give me another chance? I posted in the first pagesmy char is Dark Prince an old player amd i want to play in this Christmas with my oldcchar pleaseggive me an opportunity to get my account backmerry Christmas blessings for you all
  8. V

Christmas miracles

Can you please undelete my acc I'm an active player and have another account becausei really like this game and thia iamy acc created 5 years ago :( Char name: Dark Prince
  9. V

Christmas miracles

Hello my player name is Dark Prince I have been playing Padventures since it began with a little players my acc was deleted like a year ago because i used the referrals system and got a problem with that player that I invited to play and to my house. I really like this game and after that i...
  10. V

Goodbye, since deletion of classic.

good luck and hope you come back
  11. V

Game Over!

ojala estes de vuelta pronto :c
  12. V

Hello everyone!

goodluck
  13. V

Return!

bienvenido :3
  14. V

[Donation] Paypal Issues (30 diamonds)

I wanna close this thread because I received in points in the official page I haven't play long time ago and i didn't know about that Thank you to Pollitas for the support.
  15. V

[Donation] Paypal Issues (30 diamonds)

Good night guys Can some Adm help me with my problem? I paid 30 diamonds by paypal 3 days ago and I didn't receive anything. I think this is serious. Thank you for your attention Dark Prince World: Pearl
  16. V

[Lottery] Agar

#8 Dark Prince n.n
  17. V

[REPORT] GM And tutor, POWER ABUSER.

Someone teleported me to CP FUCHSIA I was in magmar and that player Pyrokar was making ks to my friend my friend was in magmar first -.-
  18. V

New way of donation & geting diamonds! tujuego.net(Paypal/Credit card/Bank transfer)

But this is most expensive than skrill(moneybookers) in skrill i paid 8 dlls and in tujuego.net i have to pay 13.75 alm 14 dlls. D:
  19. V

Ayuda te envíe un pm leelo por favor

Ayuda te envíe un pm leelo por favor
  20. V

[Halloween event] 24 october ~ 1 november

The halloween pokes are the pokes that are walking around the city?? Only this or more?
Back