[CONTEST] Pokemon Christmas addon drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score
Skelth
Diamond

3) Plusle & Minun Climbers

*I am sorry for the brown color, I hadn't enough light and I thought it was the red one xD.

Idea:
latest

Q4w1L2R.jpg

Sky Darkness

Reaction score
The Mystery Behind the Reindeers

A long time ago, a good old man, Santa Claus, used three flying pets to fly on the sky but,
they weren't too easy domesticated because the pets were so much strong and savage and always
ignoring the order of his owner... Then, the Santa Claus replaced them for reindeers.
And about the flying pets ? Well, They were cursed by Santa with
a magic chain of X-mas flashes to change them form and He gave to each one an artefact to
seal them with the gate of the presents.So, till the day of the christmas of each year, the gate is being protected
by the Frost Salamence with the X-mas necklace, Frozen Hydreigon with the X-mas ball and the Winter Aerodactyl and its X-mas bell.

AJ9jWof.jpg

Amaru Gatsu

Reaction score
Amaru Gatsu
Diamond

Fat Jack Lickington from movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas".

9ex4Vwo

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Spoiler:
Not good quality i will scan it tomorrow and propably change something in this draw

6Nj4hyA.jpg

I would like if lights on his hands would be animated and change colours. And colour of scarf, gloves and this thing on hat can be changed.

More ideas soon.

Spoiler:
Pls add option to edit urs posts or scale with my first on page nr 1

Noob paint but something other than draw

L9UFycb.png

Little improvement to this two

ReTlKz2.jpg

cvKDvzf.png

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
here's a brief story:

"Christmas eve morning, everything is great, santa just finished packing every gift, dwarfs are celebrating the great work they've done again, when suddenly a WILD STING APPEARS, he seems mad, furious, screaming "THERE WILL BE NO CHRISTMAS, ALL GIFTS ARE MINE", then he suddenly stole all the gifts, and kidnapped santa!!!

The dwarfs were in panic, they don't know what to do, when from nowhere, again, another creature appears, it is Giratina!
The dwarfs run to hide themselves, but Giratina isn't doing any harm, just standing there, and a holy voice tell them "Giratina is here to help, go with it".

So they, carefully, climb on Giratina's back, and go back to the distorted world. On distorted world's mirrors, they search and find sting, whose was hiding on [GM] Judar, but he was stronger than before, he spawned strong Pokemons to fight against Giratina!

After 4 hours of an intense battle they finally caught Judar, released santa and got the presents back, but it was too late :(.

It was already 11 pm, there were no time to deliver the gifts, they started to cry, thinking about all the children in the world.
So, Giratina and the dwarfs had an idea, Giratina called a few Pokemons to help, the dwarfs crafted a special sleigh, and, together, they delivered the gifts in time, using distorted world's portals.

They saved christmas!!

When Giratina came back to distorted world, he had to do something with Judar, it approached the cage where he were, gathered forces and did something truly unremarkable, Giratina SPOKE:

-I...i am...Raissa.

Then there were no more Judar, only Sting.

-end

(i tried to digitalize, but the blue wouldn't appear on it, so i took a pic, but i got the digitized file as well)
d4BmfEE.jpg

Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back