Welcome!

Search results

1. X

Cosa Nostra Screenshot Thread.

Adn here i thought u guys would post awesome screen, im kinda dissapointed >.> Anyway nice pokes ^.^
  2. X

Client version 1.03

Saedra bug? what happened whit the ponyta flamethrower bug? its still doing 80 damage on plant pokes... never the less, good job
  3. X

Shockwave not working fine

Always try to post a ScreenShot(SS) for this kind of bugs. Its a lot more helpful for the admins
  4. X

Xexomaru Bugs, Ponyta!

Hello guys, im back! and i got new bugs to report! 1st.- Ponyta FlameThrower is too low, ember does damage of 250 on bellsprouts while FT does only 70-80, here's a SS as proof: And yes, i used the search option whit the keywords "ponyta, damage" didn't saw any post refering to this skill damage
  5. X

I Hate

I'm going to be hated but here we go :lol: Here, hate or love it :lol:
  6. X

10 level limit...

Even so, didnt u get loot from pokes???? i mean from lvl 5 to 36 u get some loot from pokes...u could have sold it, its impossible not to catch a low level poke if u do this, sell loot->buy poke ball->catch another ratatta or bellsprout, even a magikarp just to run like a ninja!
  7. X

ratata, HYPER FANG!

Found it in the web, made me laught for quite the time :lol: :lol: :lol: http://tu.tv/videos/hoy-no-estoy-de-humor
  8. X

Client version 1.01 ( EXP BAR UPDATE )

Re: Client version 1.0 Megaupload zip is temporaly disabled
  9. X

SUGGESTION: "Shared EXP"

I dont kind of like the idea as it is now. As people said, it will be too easy for high levels to train a poke, so why not do this?: - Make it so u can level only 1 poke at a time like in the game boy whit some item that share exp to the poke (i think it was that way on red/blue versions)...
  10. X

Pokeball Catch Statistics by No Chyba Tak.

Prolly so people stop saying that the catch rate is way too hard, or need to be increased...im looking that for starting pokes the catch is easy, come on, 1 ball 1 caterpie? and 11 pb for 3 geodudes...for starting its pretty good
  11. X

[Open Beta] Information

U first will need to be premium, and if its as in the pre-beta it will cost 10k, try to get that money first, then think about catching charmy :shock:
  12. X

complaint

I never tried to offend Barzilians in my post, if u feel that way im sry, but im not doing that, just telling u what br means, its like lol, rofl, gg, etc. shortcuts for the keyboard.
  13. X

All done...

Do you notice any diference? :lol: And i dont care about the persian, its one of my favorite pokes xD
  14. X

Balanced Pokemons

Well u say all high levels, yet training one since dratini lvl 15-20 will not be an east task...and i bet lots of people whill go whit the original Ash team, bulba/pika/char etc. For me whit venusar(since it's fast when riding) and fearow, ill be happy, also the pokes streng will be determined...
  15. X

Closed beta - Xexomaru

it was out, he got owned whit self whit me at the same time
  16. X

Closed beta - Xexomaru

I got owned by Brock while my poke was outside, the selfdestruct of his gravaler is bugged :shock:
  17. X

Closed beta - Xexomaru

Yea, last 2 are fixed. Some map items i found 10:22 You see an item of type 9646, please report it to gamemaster. Position: [X: 3492] [Y: 3688] [Z: 7]. 10:20 You see an item of type 9243, please report it to gamemaster. Position: [X: 3541] [Y: 3656] [Z: 6].
  18. X

Closed beta - Xexomaru

19. X

complaint

As there is a spanish section where spanish/latin people can post there is a portuguese section where u can speak on portuguese, u prolly got ur topic closed cause u used portuguese on english section...wich is the main lenguage of the forum And we dont hate brasilians, we hate br=born retards...
Back