What's new

Welcome!

Golden tower

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
The Golden tower will be launched today in few hours, in this thread I will explain everything related to it and you can ask questions about it.

You can join this system with only one character per account, this decision cannot be changed later, in future we may or not add a premium service to change the selected character, but it won't happen any time soon. To join the system use the command "!tower join" and confirm your decision. To open the golden tower window use command "!tower", in this window you can check your points and exchange rewards.

The Golden tower is a dungeon system, there are 4 floors, every floor is harder than the previous, in order to advance to the next floor you must unlock it using your earned points in the current floor, everybody starts at first floor. Each floor has it's own points and rewards, points earned in a floor can only be used in said floor.

To enter you will need a partner, both players (you and your partner) must be at least level 150 for first floor, level requirement increases the higher the floor is. There are other requirement to enter the tower, the system will warn you about them, some examples: cannot enter while flying, cannot carry Shedinja, etc.

Every player has 3 daily attempts, these attempts are restored at the same time as daily quests.

A player will only receive points (and wishing star if applicable) for the first two daily successfully completed instances.

If there is a server restart or shutdown, every active golden tower instance will be marked as completed successfully and players in them will receive their points, unless there is a server crash which are out of our control.

Golden tower details

- There are 8 instances for each floor, if every instance is busy, you must wait for the next instance to be free.

- Two players are required to enter, both player must meet the requeriments of the floor they trying to access and enough attempts.
- Golden tower entry is near Lavender.
- Each instance has a limit of 35 minutes to be completed.
- Each instance has a limit of 100 potions and 100 revives to be used inside.
- Each floor has a different set of traps, every traps deals percent damage.
- Every Pokemon in the instance must be defeated in order to spawn the boss.
- The boss must be defeated in order to complete the instance.
- Once completing an instance you will receive 10 points in first floor, 15 points in second and third floor, 20 points in fourth floor.

- If a player dies inside the instance, said player will enter the "undead" status.
- While being undead the player will no longer receive damage from Pokemon or traps, cannot be healed and cannot use Pokemon.
- While being undead the player can still press levers and switches.
- Undead players will die once leaving the instance and death penalty is still applied, even if party successfully completes the instance.
- Undead players will receive only 50% of the corresponding points if the party successfully completes the instance.
- If the other player dies, the undead player will be killed instantly.
- If the other player logouts, the undead player will be killed instantly.
- If your partner (undead or alive) logouts and leaves you alone in the instance and you are still alive, the instance will receive +10 minutes to time limit, +20 to potions limit and +20 to revives limit.
- Player speed is set to 400 inside the golden tower.
- Player healing only has effect every 4 minutes. (healing moves)
- Pokemon healing only has effect every 5 minutes. (healing moves)
- Completing floor 3 and floor 4 instances will also give you 1x wishing star.

Items related to Golden tower

1NuGqD8.png

You see a wishing star.
Summons 2 Victini, can only be used in the private spawn area.
You see a Piece of Cherubi cake.
Player gains +50% extra points in Golden Tower during 2 attempts, wishing star spawns an additional Victini during two uses.
You see a golden tower coin.
Resets your daily Golden Tower attempts. (max. 10 usages)
* Golden tower coin will automatically receive +5 usages monthly, starting next month (July/2022)

Golden tower rewards

7QBTfjD.png

57lhfQ0.png

N6X5RgT.png

ywXTp6V.png

bmvSjwh.png

tq5ZI9I.png

bjqm2A6.png

hOgJQwg.png

KyWMZBq.png

EDIT:
Also for the next 5 days (until 26/06/2022) every player will get unlimited attempts, this decision was made with the goal of get feedback and improve/balance the system and to let players advance in the tower.

Last edited:

demzpacito

Reaction score
- Can u please describe effect of each new dessert (karp included)?

- Whats up with golden balls? I thought they would be used to try to catch Golden Rhydon but apparently Rhydon itself will be a reward, so what about the ball? Just another ball with good catch rate?

- Those 3 daily attempts we have, are they 3 attempts overall or per floor? Will it be possible to win 2x a day on same floor?

- Will it be possible to enter tower while on server restart countdown? It might be a good idea to block it in order to avoid abuse

- Will floor bosses drop anything?

- Please consider adding Gracidea Flower to rewards

- I assume Key to the Champion will give acess to Champion Primeape respawn and Hidden Cave Key will give acess to Big Onix resp. How many will be on respawn? What's respawn time? Will there be anything else on those resps?

- Will food work for hp regen inside tower?

- Once u unlock 3rd floor u automatically unlock 4th floor? Is that accurate?

- If I win 2x on the same day and use Golden Tower Coin, will my number of wins on that day also be resetted?

- Can u please disclose moveset of Victini?

How will Piece of Cherubi Cake (btw pls fix item name, its Cherubi not Cherrubi) and Golden Tower Coin be obtained?

Based on tests, how much time is expected to be recquired to complete each floor on average?

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
- Can u please describe effect of each new dessert (karp included)?
Later.

- Whats up with golden balls? I thought they would be used to try to catch Golden Rhydon but apparently Rhydon itself will be a reward, so what about the ball? Just another ball with good catch rate?
Can only be thrown on Victini, Victini can only be caught with this ball.

- Those 3 daily attempts we have, are they 3 attempts overall or per floor? Will it be possible to win 2x a day on same floor?
Overall, possible to win same floor 2x.

- Will it be possible to enter tower while on server restart countdown? It might be a good idea to block it in order to avoid abuse
Of course is already blocked.

- Will floor bosses drop anything?
No.

- Please consider adding Gracidea Flower to rewards
No.

- I assume Key to the Champion will give acess to Champion Primeape respawn and Hidden Cave Key will give acess to Big Onix resp. How many will be on respawn? What's respawn time? Will there be anything else on those resps?
Correct, 1, same as other mythical, yes.

- Will food work for hp regen inside tower?
Yes, except when undead.

- Once u unlock 3rd floor u automatically unlock 4th floor? Is that accurate?
No, there are requeriments to unlock next floor, points cost is 0.

- If I win 2x on the same day and use Golden Tower Coin, will my number of wins on that day also be resetted?
Yes.

- Can u please disclose moveset of Victini?
Later.

How will Piece of Cherubi Cake (btw pls fix item name, its Cherubi not Cherrubi) and Golden Tower Coin be obtained?
Events, mini events, etc.
The coin most likely will be available in premium shop later.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Can only be thrown on Victini, Victini can only be caught with this ball.
In this case cant u make 4 Golden Balls for 20 points? It kinda doesnt make sense to me that I can get 2 Wishing Star (which means 4 Victini) but only 3 golden balls

Reactions: Lag
H

henriqueoptk

I don't know if they will change the moveset, but I have this.
5J8lJgY.png

Abilities: Flash Fire or Drought
Skills: Teleport, Cut, Blink and Light.
Catch rate: Rare

Sting (Judar) was testind duel some days ago and it was possible to dex it.
it is also available in test room already

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
1. Can u please describe effect of each new dessert (karp included)?

2. Based on tests, how much time is expected to be recquired to complete each floor on average?

16:19 You see a Swirlix icecream.
Player experience stage +100% for 2 hours.

16:19 You see a Goomy gellato.
Player loot rate +200% for 2 hours.

16:20 You see a Teddiursa cookie.
Pokemon experience stage +100% for 2 hours.

16:20 You see a Grilled Magikarp dish.
Reduces fishing cooldown by 50% during 3 hours.

2. Advancing to next floors might take a lot of time, if you don't own any boosters, however with great efforts better rewards come

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
The following changes have been applied to the golden tower:

- Increased limit of potions and revives to 100.
- Falling stones are now slightly slower.
- The fire in the last room of first floor no longer damages player Pokemons.

Also for the next 5 days (until 26/06/2022) every player will get unlimited attempts, this decision was made with the goal of get feedback and improve/balance the system and to let players advance in the tower.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Would be nice if u allowed players who already won 2x in the day (within 2 attempts) to use their 3rd attempt to help friends who couldnt find a match

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Keep in mind that:

- Every player has 3 daily attempts, these attempts are restored at the same time as daily quests.
- A player will only receive points (and wishing star if applicable) for the first two daily successfully completed instances.
- Once completing an instance you will receive 10 points in first floor, 15 points in second and third floor, 20 points in fourth floor.

Since there are unlimited attempts until 26/06/2022, the limit of just earning points twice a day has been removed as well.

Blacky.-

Reaction score
Hello everyone :3 i want to suggest something:
-can add a command like !tower timers/status for check timers of heals, sometimes we need use it to check how long we need to wait and if you need 7 seconds more but healing wish is 8 seconds active, it will heal only 1 time.
-add no push action on switches to avoid that someone afk make him enter.
that's all, thanks!
DittostrongDreepyderp

Back