Welcome!

Recent content by Zake Ketchum

1. Zake Ketchum

Egg system disabled ?

Hello, my magikarps in daycare already have intimacy 100% but i cannot take the egg, i tried to say egg and npc say:"Kate: What are you talking about?" The egg system are disabled?
  2. Zake Ketchum

PA Balls Test

Dear trollface, i only placed my test result.
  3. Zake Ketchum

PA Balls Test

Today i tried to fish in saffari zone too, I thought, if a saffari ball is 3x like a super ball, but is more cheap, then is a excelent idea to pay saffari and fish there, the chance to get fished pokemons is more than using pb or gb. But this fact proved to be a fake, i've used 90 saffari balls...
  4. Zake Ketchum

Why make suggestions ?

Dear koob, i dont want that you work 24/7 on the server, i and other players only want that you show us a hope, make the topic i suggested, to say what the staff are doing at this moment on the server, so we can calm down and know what the staff are doing for us ^^ And we want the staff...
  5. Zake Ketchum

PA Real Situation, please give your opnion

Great idea, +++1 No more wild moves spam ^^
  6. Zake Ketchum

No, you're wrong noob = who dont respect the players and staff newbie = who started few time ago and dont know alot of the game, aka novice
  7. Zake Ketchum

You killed 18 ivysaurs with charmeleon lv 54? kkkkk, good fake, you could do it before staff make wilds stronger, now i go ivysaur with my charmeleon lv 55, a ivysaur lv 47 takes 40% lfie of my charmeleon, and the only noob here is you, because im not noob, i know very well use my poekmons...
  8. Zake Ketchum

Kid, shut up, i know very how to play and level up and make money, i play here since the beta,i only complaining of some things, you think that is fair a charmeleon lv 55 takes alot of damage from a ivysaur lv 47? is about this and some other things that i complaing,about play, i know very well...
  9. Zake Ketchum

Why make suggestions ?

I said i dont like? no, i say that we dont need make suggestions because staff dont will turn it on, learn to read and interpret guy.
  10. Zake Ketchum

Why make suggestions ?

I know they have life, i have life too, i know that they don have 24 hours dedicated to game, i dont have too, but the waiting time for news has finished
  11. Zake Ketchum

exp share item/command

+1 great idea
  12. Zake Ketchum

Why make suggestions ?

Is what i suggested, to they make a topic saying what they are developing at the moment.
  13. Zake Ketchum

Why make suggestions ?

Why make suggestions? if the staff dont read, and if read and comment that will do they dont do. Example? sell all suggestion, a great idea, but makes more than 1 week and the suggestion are not implemented. The staff presence now is few, i think they dont care for players as they cared in the...
  14. Zake Ketchum

Different ways to donate...

Wrong section, i didnt see that here is a board for news? for suggestions go in appropriate board.
  15. Zake Ketchum

More facts: Unbalanced pokemons:i fight against a wild ivysaur lv 47 using my charmeleon 52, my charmeleon defeated the ivysaur, but it take alot of damage,after the battle from 100% the charmeleon life down to -60%, ie, ivysaur deals +30% damage to my charmeleon, this is ridiculous, because i...
Back