Welcome!

Recent content by Vescu

1. V

Senior player achievement - didnt get the yellow box?

well this is going nowhere, as i said im not counting on retrieving it (tbh if u keep any backups in case of unfortunate events u could even upload my char to ur test server and see for urself), but now i realize it wont even get checked "just in case" Thanks for no help, only for accusations...
  2. V

i checked every bag manually, then i put everything i have on me, and used items market > my offers > sell and i typed yellow box in the search bar, and it wasnt in my inventory, and yes i was talking with him, but i was still hoping theres hope... my last login was at the end of 2017, i had a...
  3. V

Uhm, so is anything gonna happen about this? id like to know what im standing on :|
  4. V

146 https://i.imgur.com/nA8QP3T.png got the money, but yellow box is nowhere to be found i tried relogging, didnt do anything Char name is Reynevan, forgot to mention it :P
  5. V

So i just logged in after being away for over a year, and i got the message i i earned senior player achievement, i got the money, but didnt get the box, i looked in the obvious spots, but its not there, so im missing something or its just a bug and im not gonna get the box? :27:
  6. V

Catch bonus weekend

he clearly said
  7. V

Catch bonus weekend

since when 50% from 3 = 0.5?
  8. V

Autoloot remake

depending on the place hes hunting, id say he earns more, cause as far as i remember when i last time farmed, every corpse that was blocked by another corpse, autoloot wouldnt take loot from it if u werent next to it when poke died
  9. V

Autoloot remake

I like the changes, kinda brings back memories when autoloot was first implemented, and u could loot from distance, and also loot items even if u werent the owner of the corpse :rolleyes:
  10. V

VIP list limits

one of the most annoying things about vip list :p
  11. V

[Recovery] Lost Doublade and Drifloon/Drifblim

ok nvm i found them, sorry for the spam ehh
  12. V

Our Plans for 2017

cloned hitmonlee, cant wait Kappa
  13. V

Halloween 2016 - Part 2 [mission 2 and 3]

thats what u call bad luck, dont worry bro, i got tm ancient