1. S

Birthday Random Pokemon Tournament 2022

Sparkysharky Diamond LET'S GO!
  2. S

Lotto Games #1

Sparkysharky World: Diamond Number: 17, 11, 49, 5, 32, 21
  3. S

Alola Update - Melemele Island

Well it seem's it's starting to, you already posted on "PA" forum, the only step left it logging in game ;P
  4. S

Trading items and pokémons

#AlolaIn3Months Let's just believe is today, if not: We will have to wait three more months :P But guys LETS HOPE AND BELIEVE!! There's still a chance alola comes today, still almost 11 hours left in this day (at least for me 13:12pm atm).
  5. S

Alola Update - Melemele Island

Hey hope you don't mind me asking some questions and sorry if I might get rude. 1. Will all the pokemons from this island be available on release?? (https://uk.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-sun-pokemon-moon/Melemele_Island_Pokedex) 2.Will there be any Kanto pokemons there in Alolan form/version...
  6. S

Priority Moves Formula

This clearly makes no sense at all. How about you try to explain yourself first...
  7. S

Halloween Event 2018

Then get a damm dictionary... How do you even play this game when it's in english...
  8. S

About Halloween Event

Hahahahh xdd "literally" .....
  9. S

Players rarest catches

My best catch and my second best catch so far. and my second best that I just caught today morning:
  10. S

[Recovery] Pokemons lost in roll back

Hey I just got a package with my 2 pokemons I lost, but my riolu is in a normal pockeball now, and I purposefully was using rocketballs to catch it. I dont think I lost anything else important maybe some shitty ones but I dont mind them.
  11. S

[Recovery] Pokemons lost in roll back

Character: Sparkysharky Pokemon: Cloned Electrode TM: Parabolic Charge Lv: 70 Pokemon: Riolu TM: None lvl: 60 and no idea what else might have disappeared as I have tons of pokemons.
  12. S

[Ban Appeal] Ok let's say the truth

Ehhhh.... i see there is no point to be a lair i understand my mistake now ;s I said that my account was hacked in my previous post (the one with recovery prefix) I was a dick and i wanted to get back the account i sold for rl money Yes i admit that i didn't get my account hacked, i sold the...
  13. S

[Recovery] Account Banned ??

bump. I would like to exp at least a bit during this weekend event, but the amount of time it's taking right now for a gm to reply is just terrible.
  14. S

[Recovery] Account Banned ??

So after over a year of not playing I decided to download the game and start playing again but I couldn't log in for some reason. So I asked the admins on PA discord channel for help and they told me that I was banned/blocked by Raissa. I was also told to make this forum thread as I might have...
  15. S

Update schedule & event

The reason is "faith" in good rewards!
Back