1. S

Duels 2v2

That's it. You should introduce 2v2 Duels. It would be awesome. :D
  2. S

Improved Battle Mode

Today I learned how to do it haha
  3. S

Improved Battle Mode

Hi everyone! I honestly don't know if anyone ever uses this mode, and, personally, I think is the most undervalued gadget/tool of the PA client which could (and should) be exploited in a better way. So just to get the Battle Mode a little bit revamped, this tool needs some improvements so it...
  4. S

Alakazam

Wouldn't you consider to improve Alakazam's HP? Since Restore was changed for Telekinesis, it should have had an improvement in its HP, cause now its a paper in hunting/leveling. Maybe to compensate this it could have its damage improved instead.
  5. S

Market Biddings

Hi everyone! I was recently thinking in ways to improve the dynamism of the Pokemon and items market interface by adding an option to sell your pokemon/item to the highest bidder during a selected period of time. I think is a very useful way to make more efficient transactions, instead of...
  6. S

7th Pad's anniversary!

This escalated quickly... :O
  7. S

No more level up

Great idea. Rethink leveling/"reward" system. I think it's a great idea, which has to be improved (Thumbs up!). I would like to make my contributions. 1. It would be essential to "avoid" the pokemon-player level limit once you have reached the status of "Pokemon Master" (Reset/Start...
  8. S

No more level up

You're not getting it right, you are thinking about this idea in de concept of the current level system. In this proposed system it wouldn't be a step back to start over in level 1, it is a goal. I think that is a very good idea to rethink the whole player leveling system, and the xUlquiorrAx...
  9. S

Players PA Ideas

Experience share that works exactly the same way as in the gameboy games.
  10. S

Players PA Ideas

Hold items Make that pokemon can hold items such as berries or items that improve abilities or leftovers.
  11. S

Players PA Ideas

Add War of Emperium (WoE) As seen on Ragnarok Online, the war of emperium is a guild-fight for the control of the castle by destroying the main artifact or crystal (the Emperium) in a determined period of time (30 mins). To access the third floor, where the emperium remains, you need to...
  12. S

Brotherhood Outfit

You're wrong. I filled the incomplete part of the sprite in paint. The incomplete part is the cape, not the skirt. It isn't incomplete, its just not painted in the right color, there's a part of the cape that is grey that should be red.
  13. S

an opinion of a friend

Raising prizes. It's a very good idea to raise the prizes of the low level quests. To help PAdventures grow, you need to catch new players making the game easier for them to play. For example: I play this game since 2011 approx. (intermittently) and about a month ago when i started playing...
  14. S

Guild Wars

Coolest idea since a lot of time! Finally some real PVP (hope so). Though i think that killing should be forbidden inside any main city. Another idea is that when you are engaged by an enemy, your Pokemon should automatically get out of its pokeball, cause in my opinion, this should be mainly...
  15. S

Brotherhood Outfit

Hi! I just wanted to point out that the brotherhood outfit is incomplete. Not a major bug, but it could be fixed :D. PD: All the shitty paint is mine.
Back