Welcome!

Recent content by rock

1. R

[Support] I want to my account deleting

The problem is I deleted this email on Microsoft. Also I don't know account name. How I can do?
  2. R

[Support] I want to my account deleting

Hello can you delete my forum account and PA account? PA acc name Darkladytr http://www.padventures.org/index.php...iew/Darkladytr I also don't use this email too. Many thanks.
  3. R

Children's Day lottery

Darkladytr -- Diamond
  4. R

Name for New Server

Crystal
  5. R

I'm poor.

I'm poor.
  6. R

The future of the TV system.

No, you don't steal my idea, thank you for sharing everyone for this good idea c: if you don't share this idea, this idea may be forgotten. (really thank you c: )
  7. R

The future of the TV system.

I suggest this a 1 year ago, I'm real genius eheheh c: http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?29858-Our-next-client-post-your-suggestions-here!-(No-discussion)/page5
  8. R

I want take back my medal on Pokemon Arena

I do this quest, it's not hard and Padventures don't have a English info, so i don't know this medal for here. I just hope my medal in my bag :/ Yes i do it ^^
  9. R

I'm not boy and i just want spawn, i don't want moneys, tickets or rare candy etc. and i don't have time and when my family sleeps i open pc, so i can't ask anyone :/ he= says for boys i just spawn for reward place not anything.
  10. R

Hello all, i have a problem, i do my Pokemon Arena and i take my bag but... i don't know where is my medal and i learned after medal is in stone and i don't take it :/ Please just spawn my character for Pokemon Arena again and i take my medal please and please and please. Thanks a lot. Note=I...
  11. R

Which is the Real Nick???

Real Nick Klaus drinks blood, not neither xD
  12. R

House bug

bump!
  13. R

Moon Stone 0.o

14. R

House bug

House bug -#321- It belongs to house 'Unnamed House #321'. Darkladytr owns this house. Position: [X: 3385] [Y: 3647] [Z: 5]. Bug:I can't open second door. When i click it says; 21:59 The item id of Crystal Onix's tail is 8871.
  15. R

Battle Team [LT]

Cya Tales Xela; First; You said me ''I make a guild Brazilian players and you speak English'' and you kick all speaking English players and you delete me vice leader rank. Second;I made mistake and fight for my real guild Soldiers of Turkish... i miss all guild members.
Back