What's new

Welcome!

The future of the TV system.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
if possible make a system that rewards the player that is most watched during the month, that way more people would use it, is kinda boring seing 3-4 channels.
Nah, I really don't think that should be made.

TV is optional to players, so if a 95% of the players dont want to open theirs then its their decision.

But like you said its kinda boring to watch 3-4 cast and maybe its because some low levels that doesnt want to waste their money, to buy the module. What about lowering the prize of the module?

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
Nah, I really don't think that should be made.

TV is optional to players, so if a 95% of the players dont want to open theirs then its their decision.

But like you said its kinda boring to watch 3-4 cast and maybe its because some low levels that doesnt want to waste their money, to buy the module. What about lowering the prize of the module?

Yeah, could be a system on it, idk.. Maybe 50hd? And if you could see the name of the one who have a channel open at right side when you are going to watch TV it would be great too, so we know who is the one having the channel open : p.
And 1+ for Tiago about furniture TV, that you can open channels from there : p.

Jose Cuervo

Reaction score
Also make us able to throw away TV Modules, i have 2x modules that are not working and cant be taken off my backpack, i got the part where u said they will be operative again, but as i said i have 2x and it kinds of drives me crazy e.e

Back