Welcome!

Recent content by Kano Shuuya

1. K

Improved items graphics.

Yup, that's about it. Best wishes, Kano.
  2. K

[Life Thread] Shintaro Kisaragi.

Postanowiłem, że dalsza edycja samego tematu nie ma sensu, po pewnym czasie nawet z moimi miniaturkami temat będzie ładował się przez długi czas. Nowe zrzuty ekranu będę dodawał zatem w nowych postach. Niewiele czasu mija od ostatniego wpisu, przejdę więc bez wstępu do konkretów. A działo się...
  3. K

Fearow, pierwszy złapany Pokemon od... 8 miesięcy. Koszt? 926 Ultra Balle. Nie obyło się bez momentów zwątpienia. Największego kopa dostałem po tym, kiedy to Shuuyą (moim drugim ludzikiem, którym osłabiałem dzikie ptaki) złapałem samiczkę już w 65... Poke Balla. Pierwszy post już zaktualizowany...
  4. K

Children's Day Lottery

Shuuya Kano, Diamond.
  5. K

Witam. Nową postać, Shintaro Kisaragi założyłem 27 marca 2016 roku. Pomysł na bohatera miałem prosty - jako, że Shuuyą wszystkie moje Pokemony łapię w Poke Balle, postanowiłem że tym razem spróbuję sił z Ultra Ballami. Szybko zdecydowałem też jakie Pokemony będą w mojej głównej drużynie. Motywem...
  6. K

Easter lottery 2016

Character name: Shuuya Kano, world: Diamond.
  7. K

Improved items graphics.

Hello again. There's Cubone that I'm currently working on. Most probably, I'll darken its body a little bit more. I'm wondering why such a small number of my graphics made it to game. It's a shame, right? Cheers! @ And... it's darker. Please, let me know what do you think about him. [1] Cubone
  8. K

I use MS Paint and GIMP. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.

I use MS Paint and GIMP. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
  9. K

Improved items graphics.

I'm still ill. Keep it up, Kirminex. Your sprite keeps on looking better. :) [1] Celebi bag
  10. K

Improved items graphics.

Hello, I'm back home. I'll make everything when I'll get better. I feel like crap, caught some kind of exotic cold or something. On top of that, I was seriously damn busy with my studies all the time and I haven't really had the time to play. Yeah. Sorry for neglecting my duties. Maybe I'll find...
  11. K

Improved items graphics.

Thank you. Actually, this time, I'm taking up the Machoke. I'll probably also finish this Rhyhorn of mine. Damn, I also need to finish Serena outfit and swimming female outfit (where are my reference photos, Lajrra?). Enjoy! [1] Machoke.
  12. K

Improved items graphics.

I've completed Bayleef. Enjoy! [1] Bayleef.
  13. K

[Support] help with .spr file

If the sprite is animated the issue most probably lies within their .dat file. Well... if they have one (I have not seen their client, so I can't tell). By the way, I'm pretty sure I saw that Dusknoir on screenshoot somewhere and it was half-transparent. Personally, I have no idea how to add...
  14. K

Thank you. :)

Thank you. :)
  15. K

Improved items graphics.

Thank you. I've created stacked batteries sprites and made almost half of Bayleef (with only sides left). I'm going back to study and I'll be back around one week. If you want to contact me, just send me private message in game. Please, enjoy. [1] Stacked batteries.
Back