What's new

Welcome!

[Support] help with .spr file

Skyrus

Reaction score
Well I'm here to ask if anyone can open the .spr file of pxg. Cause I wanna add the Dusknoir sprite they made into my .spr file of pa. I also did this with the Gardevoir sprite which is added now but still not the correct one. Ours is standing still and I want the moving sprite so that kinda sucks.

When I open the .spr file of pa nothing happens, I just can go true all our sprites and edit them. But if I wanna open the pxg file I get an error and if I just click ok, it start "loading" the sprites but I went afk for like 3 hours and still it seemed to be loading. I'm wondering if someone can test for me, if they also get this error. The error is called I/O error 131. I'm using the tibia sprite editor by noxitu version 1.3.0. If your using another editor and it works I would like the link of the download for it.

If it doesn't work I would like to know how I can get past this error.

Thanks in advance
Greetz Sky

Kano Shuuya

Reaction score
If the sprite is animated the issue most probably lies within their .dat file. Well... if they have one (I have not seen their client, so I can't tell). By the way, I'm pretty sure I saw that Dusknoir on screenshoot somewhere and it was half-transparent. Personally, I have no idea how to add transparency to ol' good T. client (but maybe you can do it on this OTclient), so they must had used some kind of vile black magic or voodoo. I ain't good with that kinda stuff and I think that you shouldn't go too deep into it either. Good luck and sorry I couldn't be much of a help.

Skyrus

Reaction score
If the sprite is animated the issue most probably lies within their .dat file. Well... if they have one (I have not seen their client, so I can't tell). By the way, I'm pretty sure I saw that Dusknoir on screenshoot somewhere and it was half-transparent. Personally, I have no idea how to add transparency to ol' good T. client (but maybe you can do it on this OTclient), so they must had used some kind of vile black magic or voodoo. I ain't good with that kinda stuff and I think that you shouldn't go too deep into it either. Good luck and sorry I couldn't be much of a help.

Well check the sprite of our gengar, it's also transparent so it must be able to add. When I open the .spr file of pa I don't use the .dat file, this tibia sprite editor I use normally only needs the .spr file to show the sprites and edit them. Well that is what I did last time when I took their Gardevoir sprite and added it in pa's .spr file. I used to be able to open their .spr file but now it seems to have some kind of error. I don't know if they did it on purpose to avoid getting thiefed or something but there must be a way to go around it and still open the file.

Skyrus

Reaction score
Anyone can try to open the .spr file of pxg for me and tell me if they can or can't open it.

Greetz Sky

Back