What's new

Welcome!

Improved items graphics.

Pyrokar

Reaction score
uiWG9Uz.png

adjusted height and size of the claws, also changed eyes lines to make them less bigger, the point of the sharp eyes is to make it look "Ready for a battle"instead of a derpy smiley face.

You know what? Fuck it. Implement it. xD

Skyrus

Reaction score
ass much as i would love that reward i cant accept it, im doing this as a kind of "training" for further and bigger projects ^^ no need for any kind of payment.

vO9fG5e.png

adjusted height and size of the claws, also changed eyes lines to make them less bigger, the point of the sharp eyes is to make it look "Ready for a battle"instead of a derpy smiley face.

Edit: Still cant find any good 3D effect tutorial :'c

Hmm well I think spriters should get something for their work. It takes long to make sprites and it brings alot of stress cause people keep asking you for sprites xd.
How do you like the idea of that old C Gengar sprite to make C Kingler in same colours? I think it would fit him pretty much and good job ^^ ty for trying to do a Kingler, me and Ridoku are waiting more than a year for this :>.

Kirminex

Reaction score
Hmm well I think spriters should get something for their work. It takes long to make sprites and it brings alot of stress cause people keep asking you for sprites xd.
How do you like the idea of that old C Gengar sprite to make C Kingler in same colours? I think it would fit him pretty much and good job ^^ ty for trying to do a Kingler, me and Ridoku are waiting more than a year for this :>.
once i finish normal one we can start talking about a cloned one xD

Kano Shuuya

Reaction score
Hello again. There's Cubone that I'm currently working on. Most probably, I'll darken its body a little bit more.
I'm wondering why such a small number of my graphics made it to game. It's a shame, right?
Cheers!

@ And... it's darker. Please, let me know what do you think about him.

tjkroJ.png

[1] Cubone

Last edited:

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Cubone, Murkrow's feather and some other items looks better now. But this Bayleef is awesome.

Back