What's new

Welcome!

Improved items graphics.

Kano Shuuya

Reaction score
Improved graphics.

I'm very happy about possibility of comming back to game, therefore I've draw couple of new items (and remakes of existing ones). I think that I'll keep on creating them, since they don't require such a tremondous amount of work as full Pokemon movesets... Help me to decide: which one should I draw next? Also, check my gallery and Rock frog suggestion (yep, it hurts). Enjoy!

jvzx.png

[1] Corsola's thingy, [2] water gem, [3] Pidgeot's beak, [4] Pidgeot's feather and [5] fire essence.

uh7g.png

[6] Venusaur's leaf, [7] Beedrill's drill, [8] Rattata's tail, [9] Murkrow's beak.

maa0.png

[10] Fearow's feather, [11] Murkrow's feather, [12] Totodile's thingy (check his tail), [13] Misdrevious' gem and [14] bottle of poison.

n23s.png

[15] ruby, [16] piece of Togepi's shell, [17] Horsea's fin, [18] Dragonair's gem and [19] Rhydon's horn.

xvvl.png

[20] Ariados' leg, [21] Vulpix's fur, [22] Marowak's bone, [23] Tentacool's tentacle, [24] Scyther's scythe and [25] Meowth's medallion.

hiy6.png

[26] Zapdos' feather, [27] Ho-Oh's beak, [28] pot of fresh water, [29] Tauros' horn and [30] microphone.

o4j3.png

[31] Moltres' feather, [32] Flaffy's tail and [33] flame plate.

uyoy.png

[34] Stacked water gems.

m9v6.png

[35] Raichu's tail, [36] stone plate and [37] Politoed's thingy.

1bzh.png

[38] blue shard, [39] red shard, [40] yellow shard and [41] green shard.

8a10.png

[42] fire potion, [43] Hitmonchan's glove and [44] Hitmontop's tail.

0bfu.png

[45] Articuno's feather, [46] Tyrogue's thingy and [47] Slowpoke's tail.

gtxr.png

[48] Stacked bottles of poison.

mx2h.png

[49] Tentacruel's thingy, [50] Mareep's thingy, [51] Ponyta's tail, [52] Raticate's tail and [53] Ampharos' tail.

bvf.png

[54] Stacked fire essences.

7but.png

[55] Blaizken's claw and [56] Scizor's wing.

s36d.png

[57] Celebi doll.

7nxe.png

[58] Pikachu's ear, [59] battery, [60] red apple, [61] bitten red apple and [62] spooky ball.

6pxn.png

[63] slice of raw Magikarp.

wpdm.png

[64] Lovdisc's scale, [65] love potion, [66] love letter, [67] crystal heart and [68] chockolade cookies.

d5pn.png

[69] Poliwag's tail and [70] Mareep's wool.

lpp8.png

[71] Serena.

q9ex.png

[72] red Pokéblock, [73] blue Pokéblock, [74] pink Pokéblock, [75] green Pokéblock, [76] yellow Pokéblock, [77] purple Pokéblock, [78] indigo Pokéblock, [79] brown Pokéblock, [80] liteblue Pokéblock, [81] olive Pokéblock, [82] black Pokéblock, [83] gold Pokéblock, [84] grey Pokéblock and [85] white Pokéblock.

g1ql.png

[86] golden bar and [87] Cherish Ball.

vzab.png

[88] Female riding sprite.

e0aq.png

[89] Mewtwo's helmet.

99v2.png

[90] Full female riding moveset.

a6dt.png

[91]adventurer hat, [92] nurse hat [93] wizard hat, [94] eyepatch, [95] bloody knife, [96] scarf, [97] ancient helmet, [98] monocle and [99] golden cross.

y545.png

[100] folded shirt, [101] folded clothes, [102] shoes, [103] folded T-shirt, [104] shoes and clothes.

4s9f.png

[105] Bayleef.

1uie.png

[106] Stacked batteries.

sxlh.png

[107] Bayleef.

8dnk.png

[108] Machoke.

00aw.png

[109] Kingler.

rdeo.png

[110] Celebi bag

tjkroJ.png

[111] Cubone

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
just one thing, 4º seems more like fearow's feather.
Btw, good work, keep going man.

Kano Shuuya

Reaction score
Thanks for feedback. Of course, I can make stacked sprites too, but as you know, many of existing items doesn't have them. There comes the next bunch of items. Enjoy.

uh7g.png

[1] Venusaur's leaf, [2] Beedrill's drill, [3] Rattata's tail, [4] Murkrow's beak.

And yeah, do you think that I should make more of those gore thingys, like limbs or other parts of Pokemon's body?

Kano Shuuya

Reaction score
Thanks, hrupeg. I'm glad that you like it. There's new bunch of loot. Enjoy!

maa0.png

[1] Fearow's feather, [2] Murkrow's feather, [3] Totodile's thingy (check his tail), [4] Misdrevious' gem and [5] bottle of poison.

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
Really nice and not taken from other servers like it used to be in PA.
Great work and keep going we appreciate it and we'll see if administration will;)

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Thanks, hrupeg. I'm glad that you like it. There's new bunch of loot. Enjoy!

maa0.png

[1] Fearow's feather, [2] Murkrow's feather, [3] Totodile's thingy (check his tail), [4] Misdrevious' gem and [5] bottle of poison.

wow, that bottle of poison *.*

Kano Shuuya

Reaction score
I'm like seriously super-mega-hyper-ultra-happy right now. Thank you guys, you're the best! And I've even got thumbs up from Nino! That's amazing. There we go with next items. Enjoy!

n23s.png

[1] ruby, [2] piece of Togepi's shell, [3] Horsea's fin, [4] Dragonair's gem and [5] Rhydon's horn.

@SpikeTown
That's what I actually do. Anyway, thanks for suggestion. :)

Last edited:

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
I'l like seriously super-mega-hyper-ultra-happy right now. Thank you guys, you're the best! And I've even got thumbs up from Nino! That's amazing. There we go with next items. Enjoy!

n23s.png

[1] ruby, [2] piece of Togepi's shell, [3] Horsea's fin, [4] Dragonair's gem and [5] Rhydon's horn.
Nice :>
I think its better to edit your thread post and put those sprites there because when ADMs will come here to pick they will have to find all your sprites posts and thats really boring you know...
I like your sprites xD

Kano Shuuya

Reaction score
Thank you for this great response! Thanks to you I want to create even more of them now. Ow, yeah... names are just examples. If I don't know what's the thing's name I just call it "whateverPokemon thingy". So, there goes another bunch of drawings. Enjoy!

xvvl.png

[1] Ariados' leg, [2] Vulpix's fur, [3] Marowak's bone, [4] Tentacool's tentacle, [5] Scyther's scythe and [6] Meowth's medallion.

Last edited:

Kano Shuuya

Reaction score
I'm going to be taking exams this week, so there's the last bunch of items for now. I'll be back in couple of days. Let's hope I'll pass.
Thank you for your comments and other signs of appreciation.
Anyway, I'm kinda out of ideas and don't know what to do next (Pokemon's fingers or eyes kinda things feel a little bit...well, too much). Which items need to be remade first in your opinion? Also, please write which sprites, out of those I've already presented up there, you like the best. Just pick them out for me to know. Thanks, again. Enjoy!

hiy6.png

[1] Zapdos' feather, [2] Ho-Oh's beak, [3] pot of fresh water, [4] Tauros' horn and [5] microphone.

Demon King

Reaction score
Keep doing this great work but can u show me Fire essence -water gem stacked in 100
realy wanna see how u make this xD

Back