What's new

Welcome!

Improved items graphics.

Kirminex

Reaction score
@ Kirmi, not that bad. Imho a little bit smaller (literally a little bit) might be better.
i was going to do that but then i saw this xD
kingler.jpg

and i lost sense of sizes....

Attachments

• kingler.jpg
    kingler.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 3

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
I just think it needs to be a bit changed in the eyes, but in general it's good man, good work :)

Pyrokar

Reaction score
i was going to do that but then i saw this xD
kingler.jpg

and i lost sense of sizes....

e.e just try with smaller if it's possible. We can always see how it looks like and then decide which one is better.

Kano Shuuya

Reaction score
Hello, I'm back home. I'll make everything when I'll get better. I feel like crap, caught some kind of exotic cold or something. On top of that, I was seriously damn busy with my studies all the time and I haven't really had the time to play.
Yeah.
Sorry for neglecting my duties. Maybe I'll find strength to draw something tommorow. I haven't forgot about anything (hurray dozens of Celebi's stuff, hurray House's items, etc.).
So, I have made Kingler's sprite like couple of months ago... along with couple of others (and again - you can see how they were made by clicking on them). Ow, Kirminex, yours looks kinda cute. Keep it up, you are bound to eventually get better at this. :)
Anyway, there comes slighty improved version of mine. So, sorry again and enjoy!

00aw.png

[1] Kingler.

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
which program are using to edit this things?? I wanna help too ^^

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Kano, don't get me wrong, full respect for what you do, but from those 2 Kinglers, I think Kirminex's one is better ;d I think the reason is as you said you made that Kingler kinda long time ago. Probaby this time you'd do it different, better. I guess.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Kano, don't get me wrong, full respect for what you do, but from those 2 Kinglers, I think Kirminex's one is better ;d I think the reason is as you said you made that Kingler kinda long time ago. Probaby this time you'd do it different, better. I guess.

Kirmi sprite is better IMO, but Kano sprite has better 3d effects. (Like better coloured)

T

TheLegacy

Kirmi sprite is better IMO, but Kano sprite has better 3d effects. (Like better coloured)

I like more kano but is kinda small and ugly e.e

---------
kano or kirmi someone of you, make better the sprite , i will reward the winner with 3K cash.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I like more kano but is kinda small and ugly e.e

---------
kano or kirmi someone of you, make better the sprite , i will reward the winner with 3K cash.

I think this must be without reward, because they are doing his best to improve the graphics of this game... and I think they won't work under a payment D:

T

TheLegacy

Oh thanka mr donater, that means a lot.

i dont need to ask admins/cms for rewards like others do to give anything to someone. But 3K is a pretty nice reward, that no one would give :) i know many guys richer than me, but they only care for them :3 anyway i dont see the point to come here and mess around, maybe you can give something better to our designers.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
i dont need to ask admins/cms for rewards like others do to give anything to someone. But 3K is a pretty nice reward, that no one would give :) i know many guys richer than me, but they only care for them :3 anyway i dont see the point to come here and mess around, maybe you can give something better to our designers.
Nobody needs to give them something, they are volunteers, not workers, as everyone with a position in staff.
Anyway, you are free to give them everything you want...and maybe the difference between those richers than you and you is those richers will feel this less "rewards", which you wont cuz your credit card is able to work everyday and seems to be to everyone too.

T

TheLegacy

Nobody needs to give them something, they are volunteers, not workers, as everyone with a position in staff.
Anyway, you are free to give them everything you want...and maybe the difference between those richers than you and you is those richers will feel this less "rewards", which you wont cuz your credit card is able to work everyday and seems to be to everyone too.

okay hater :) okay.
-----------------------------------------
hope you guys can do an excellent job :) (kano and kirmi only)

Makarno.-

Reaction score
I think this must be without reward, because they are doing his best to improve the graphics of this game... and I think they won't work under a payment D:

Oh thanka mr donater, that means a lot.

Cash doesn't mean anything...I gave my respect to they both instead, for trying to help and doing a beter work than our designers (old ones)

1.- I think it's his choice to reward them =o
2.- Is it bad to donate?
3.- Sorry bro, but why do you answer in their name? Maybe they would be happy with 3k payment, also it's TheLegacy choice to reward them if he wants, after all, it's his cash. Again, is it bad if someone got cash and donates?
4.- You still can give them respect and money. When someone rich in RL gives cash for volunteer things such as firefighters, everyone is happy, why are you all jelaous here? is it that much hate you got against Ridoku? Honestly I don't know him but come on, is it that much to make everything he does seems as something wrong?

PS: Thanks TheLegacy for your offer, I don't know if you are rich in game but if you are, I like that you're not one of those selfish-rich guys.

Last edited:

Skyrus

Reaction score
I like kirminex's Kingler more at the moment cause it's bigger and has the nice crown on his head which a Kingler should own. Only his eyes are kinda fucked up.
Kano is doing a great job but the Kingler is small, looks more like a krabby to me. I saw that you are both from Diamond, unfortunately I'm from pearl else I would add 2k to Ridoku's offer. Mayby if a GM or CM can transfer 2k to the winner I would be able to add it to the reward of Ridoku.

If anyone who can transfer my cash to add it to the reward, I would be thankfull ^^.

Well this is how I see the perfect Kingler

kingler.png

I hope you guys will improve ur sprites to make it a nice contest who makes the best Kingler sprite.

Good luck,
Skyrus

PS I would also like to see the Cloned Kingler sprites you have in mind (colours)

My colour idea for Kingler (Old C Gengar)
colour_kingler.png

Last edited:

Kirminex

Reaction score
I like kirminex's Kingler more at the moment cause it's bigger and has the nice crown on his head which a Kingler should own. Only his eyes are kinda fucked up.
Kano is doing a great job but the Kingler is small, looks more like a krabby to me. I saw that you are both from Diamond, unfortunately I'm from pearl else I would add 2k to Ridoku's offer. Mayby if a GM or CM can transfer 2k to the winner I would be able to add it to the reward of Ridoku.

If anyone who can transfer my cash to add it to the reward, I would be thankfull ^^.
colour_kingler.png

ass much as i would love that reward i cant accept it, im doing this as a kind of "training" for further and bigger projects ^^ no need for any kind of payment.

vO9fG5e.png

adjusted height and size of the claws, also changed eyes lines to make them less bigger, the point of the sharp eyes is to make it look "Ready for a battle"instead of a derpy smiley face.

Edit: Still cant find any good 3D effect tutorial :'c

Last edited:
Back