What's new

Welcome!

Improved items graphics.

Kano Shuuya

Reaction score
Thank you.
Actually, this time, I'm taking up the Machoke. I'll probably also finish this Rhyhorn of mine. Damn, I also need to finish Serena outfit and swimming female outfit (where are my reference photos, Lajrra?).
Enjoy!

8dnk.png

[1] Machoke.

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Thank you.
Actually, this time, I'm taking up the Machoke. I'll probably also finish this Rhyhorn of mine. Damn, I also need to finish Serena outfit and swimming female outfit (where are my reference photos, Lajrra?).
Enjoy!

5r0r.png

[1] Machoke.
Wow, much better man :)

Andretei

Reaction score
Bayleef looks amazing, but that Machoke looks weird...
Anyway you're pretty good xD

Suggestion: reedit zard and gengar, there's something strange on it. Something between their old and actual sprite.

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Charizard and Gengar are fine as they only could be.

Kirminex

Reaction score
¿Mind if i join? xD Jk takes to much time :'c
yomqQ16.png

Keep on the good work ^^

Last edited:

Zain

Reaction score
As an Photoshop Artist making forum signatures , I admire your work highly , good luck and keep it up!!

A personal request, can you draw riolu or lucario sprite as if it would have been in PA client? I just love Lucario/Riolu and they are one of my favs and my partner for every poke game unfortunately PA doesn't have it

Thanks a bunch , its okay if you can't do it

T

TheLegacy

kano can you please design a sprite for KINGLER and Cloned Kingler, we have 1 year asking for this sprite and it didnt come :S i hope you can give us a solution, thanks.

kirius

Reaction score
I think if a pokemon needs new sprites, that should be tyranitar

utE12w.jpg

Skyrus

Reaction score
For fuck sake, let the guy finish his Rhyhorn first and then work at Pokes who really needs new sprites. Stop being selfish & bitchy primadonnas.

Actually, we are just suggesting pokemons who really need new sprites so he can work on it in the future cause nobody else sprites anymore for pa >.< where is cristian and ruffy? Spriters wanted, don't say do it yourself... I tried I failed hard > not talented for art

Pyrokar

Reaction score
@ Kirmi, not that bad. Imho a little bit smaller (literally a little bit) might be better.

Back