Welcome!

Recent content by crisaliz

1. C

Screen of the month - September 2023

Boom im the first!! x) Bad Luck Jackpot almost to 40k >.< xD
  2. C

Recipe for a Halloween cocktail / dish [Contest]

Crisaliz Diamond I don't have the best sets, but I remind the judges that this is a recipe contest, thanks for taking the time and good luck everyone. Recipe 1: Gengar Vanilla Pudding Ingredients: *500ml milk *Bag of instant pudding or atole *2 spoons oi sugar *Vegetable coloring...
  3. C

Halloween House Decoration (Contest)

Crisaliz Diamond 18:35 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Rustboro #1097'. Crisaliz owns this house. Position: {x = 4759, y = 7196, z = 7}.
  4. C

Energy Decorations

Crisaliz - Diamond 1 Bag with rainbow lights = 15k 1 Bag of cursed flame = 15k Total 30k Parcel Send to CM Florrie I can buy this decos? http://imgfz.com/i/PaJmqvs.jpeg
  5. C

[Recovery] can help me? i lost a golem later the reset

Helllo, My character name its Crisaliz. Im from Diamond server and i need help! can help me? i lost a golem later the reset: level: 130 sex: I dont remember AB: I Dont remember Addon: No Thx for all
  6. C

The plane of pewter to azalea not work

Pearl its online? because i cant conected!! :C
  7. C

What happen with this player?

He harassment me...
  8. C

What happen with this player?

Hello i wanna report a player the name: Luis Estrella, i was go to hunt and a friend of Luis Estrella told him that, im ks him, but its not true, and the resp its big for two low lvl's, later Luis Estrella come to ks me and Harassment im try report him but the game dont have in this time GM's...
  9. C

Client!

THX i can play now!! :3 i just stop me Anti-virus, why detected my firewall?
  10. C

Client!

I will try, i saw the topic of Lajrra but i dont deleted the update file, and yes the anti-virus deleted the client, and i delted all .________. i will try again... if the adm. have the links, its many hard put in the main page? just its a link o.o
  11. C

Client!

Im trying enter to the game but i cant, i make the update and nothing... Hello i wanna know why i can enter to PA? and why dont change in the main page your download's? this is not the first time about this topic i know but its more accessible when the adm. make a update later put the client...
  12. C

Advertisement!

Hello, good morning, i need ask the staff if can check the account of the player Skelengel because he said that have all medals and in the post http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?34872-Achievements... the compliance with article 36 and 35 and he enter to PA and the game just get him one...
  13. C

New Server - Yes or No

Why ask? just do it!! xD exist many people in the two servers :P if the persons go in the other server the players low levels have more chanse of catch's and level up!! 0.0
  14. C

Halloween Fan Art Contest - Public Vote [Pearl]

And the winner are....!! e.e PrDtO my draw its not here but the GMs said that maybe u can win read the rules... :) just need of god pacience because now its 20/11/2014 and nothing xD im desperate x_____________x waiting...
  15. C

Client & server update 14 november

Im agree with you, im understand the situation, but exist more ways to explain the things, i just tryed a solution, not in parts or in the test server, but well maybe i had a bad idea, well there is no point to continue with this, good luck!! And Thx Lajrra for you first comment, just look the...
Back