What's new

Welcome!

Client & server update 14 november

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheLegacy

STOP TO RESET THE SERVER!!! Why not first program all and later can test in the tes server? in Pearl or Diamond, but with all the changes?? the people have premmy days...
lol wtf happen to you? We are asking for bug repairs and update and you complaint for 4 stupid minutes? Come on i wish we can have all day updates maybe one those rebalance comes so it doesnt let me lose hope!! Stop with this bullshit man, we must thanks admins at least once a year. And if we dont have next update cuz of you, be sure that im gonna kick your ass

Gloomy

Reaction score
Big ty for u crisaliz. U are helping us so much.. if it will be no more updates.. it will be your fault. big ty bro:) can't u wait 3 minutes? is that hard for u? when server is restarting , use this time to do something what is profitable. clean your room or smth... or just exit it and go for a walk.

Ashketchuum

Reaction score
STOP TO RESET THE SERVER!!! Why not first program all and later can test in the tes server? in Pearl or Diamond, but with all the changes?? the people have premmy days...
Lol, we didn't have updates for a long time, bug fixes either, and you cry for stupid 3 mintes of reset? I would like to thank you very much if they stop to do updates because of pathethic comments like yours. Now I am not suprised they weren't doing it for a long time, if we have such a toxic community crying for minutes of premium because of updates. Go to take a breath with fresh air while server is being restarted.
Or you rather them to implement everything at once with a bug that they will search for hours the reason of? I guess you will lose more premium hours then.

crisaliz

Reaction score
People can not say that your opinion will always encounter this, could have as good ideas, but take it as an attack and start swearing, while others follow with the comment about trying to look good or maybe for fear of elimination, not out of respect and never say nothing!!

okay, we will stop to do updates, because you cry for 3 minutes shutdown.
So players now can thank you for no more updates or bug fixes.

Btw, it is better to do updates in parts, so in case if there's any bug, it's easier to find out what causes it. Then stop to cry for stupid 3 minutes of shutdown everyday.
Every online games has shutdowns when doing updates, and it's normal, if you don't like it, then stop playing online games, child.
Btw2. There will be shutdown for 1-2h soon.

I respect u Lajrra VERY PROFETIONAL!!! :v

=================================================================================

Las personas no pueden decir su opinión por que siempre te encuentras con esto, prodrian enriquecerse de las ideas de los demas, pero lo toman como un ataque y empiezan a insultar, mientras los demás siguen con el comentario por tratar de quedar bien o quizá por miedo a una eliminacion, no por respeto y nunca dicen nada!!

okay, we will stop to do updates, because you cry for 3 minutes shutdown.
So players now can thank you for no more updates or bug fixes.

Btw, it is better to do updates in parts, so in case if there's any bug, it's easier to find out what causes it. Then stop to cry for stupid 3 minutes of shutdown everyday.
Every online games has shutdowns when doing updates, and it's normal, if you don't like it, then stop playing online games, child.
Btw2. There will be shutdown for 1-2h soon.

Te respeto Lajrra, muy profesional!!:v

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
People can not say that your opinion will always encounter this, could have as good ideas, but take it as an attack and start swearing, while others follow with the comment about trying to look good or maybe for fear of elimination, not out of respect and never say nothing!!

=================================================================================

Las personas no pueden decir su opinión por que siempre te encuentras con esto, prodrian enriquecerse de las ideas de los demas, pero lo toman como un ataque y empiezan a insultar, mientras los demás siguen con el comentario por tratar de quedar bien o quizá por miedo a una eliminacion, no por respeto y nunca dicen nada!!

Hey, that is what you wanted, no? No more shutdowns because you lose 3 minutes of your premium. Without shutdown we can't do updates. So since we care for players, we will let you save your premium.

And now seriously;
I think every online game has some updates, fixes, mini patches that requiere shutdown to be implemented. So you have to understand that it happens and it still will be happening because we rather to implement something by parts, then find out any possible bug faster, than do everything at once and search the reason of bug for hours. I think it's even better for players.
Just do something usefull while this time.
If you want this game to be improved, you have to accept the fact, that we will do shutdowns from time to time. There will be one for 1-2h soon.

Grayfoox

Reaction score

Nah... you started this with your cry-alot-childhood xD try to understand what's happening before post something like that...

Sheeper

Reaction score
crisaliz
You made my day better, I just love to read such bullshit and QQ.
If for you 2 hours of your premmy is the most important problem of your life, then you have a serious problem.
If you can't find anything to do for those 2 hours, read above.
Just do sth else during that time e.e Idk. Go study, go out for a... juice, read a book, whatever lol.

crisaliz

Reaction score
And now seriously;
I think every online game has some updates, fixes, mini patches that requiere shutdown to be implemented. So you have to understand that it happens and it still will be happening because we rather to implement something by parts, then find out any possible bug faster, than do everything at once and search the reason of bug for hours. I think it's even better for players.
If you want this game to be improved, you have to accept the fact, that we will do shutdowns from time to time. There will be one for 1-2h soon.

Im agree with you, im understand the situation, but exist more ways to explain the things, i just tryed a solution, not in parts or in the test server, but well maybe i had a bad idea, well there is no point to continue with this, good luck!!

And Thx Lajrra for you first comment, just look the post of the people about me! :p when the server resets I stand up from my chair and go, so the time has nothing to do :s but well thx for the mini bullying!! :v No more comments :p

Last edited:

ryuken

Reaction score
Hey, that is what you wanted, no? No more shutdowns because you lose 3 minutes of your premium. Without shutdown we can't do updates. So since we care for players, we will let you save your premium.

And now seriously;

I Confirm...
i'm a player having long time playing games online (MMORPG) and ALL games online has shutdowns, updates. every day. every week, every month.. so if some ppls dont like this shotdown, or updates. why are playing? if you do not like just Move out, no one is obligated to stay.
-I know how hard it is to work on repairing bugs, make updates an everything the STAFF are doing to give us a good and comfortable Game. I'm just saying, our staff are great, they work every day. And they benefit? nothing. Because? because they do it for free. Just for wanting to help and improve game performance ..

salvaje

Reaction score
Stooooooop fuck, ¿Why can't make a full update? , When a updater has released I need to download from the page because the stupid updater can't do it!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Stooooooop fuck, ¿Why can't make a full update? , When a updater has released I need to download from the page because the stupid updater can't do it!
That's very interesting, because updater at site is the same as the one you have on your computer.
Have you extrated folder with client to desktop or anywhere else? Because it's obvious updater won't work while it's being in rar.
also allow updater in your antivirus/firewall.

Skyrus

Reaction score
That's very interesting, because updater at site is the same as the one you have on your computer.
Have you extrated folder with client to desktop or anywhere else? Because it's obvious updater won't work while it's being in rar.

Actually my updater works in rar :p you just have to leave the rar open in order to get the message do you want to replace file ... for file ...

Grayfoox

Reaction score

I LOVE your patience e_e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back