What's new

Welcome!

What happen with this player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crisaliz

Reaction score
Hello i wanna report a player the name: Luis Estrella, i was go to hunt and a friend of Luis Estrella told him that, im ks him, but its not true, and the resp its big for two low lvl's, later Luis Estrella come to ks me and Harassment im try report him but the game dont have in this time GM's online, ok no problem, and i tell him that make a report and he said that the staff cant touch him, what happen whit this? its a "SPECIAL PLAYER"?

The rules said:

13. Harassment
Harassment can come in many forms, and all will result in a ban. Depending on how serious the offense is, the ban length may differ but it will usually be a permanent ban. If you are being harassed by any user or staff member, please provide evidence (in the form of a screenshot or video) to a Game Master, who will deal with it accordingly.

Methods of harassment may include:

- Being followed server to server for purposes such as stealing spawns or verbally insulting in general chat.
- Verbally Repeatedly PM'ing or whispering someone In-Game with threats or insults.

Harassment is not limited to just this, and any form of harassment will be dealt with very seriously.

7. Staff Tooling
Claiming to know a Staff Member In-Game, and using them to gain an edge in an argument (i.e. I know... And he'll/she'll ban you) is Staff Tooling, and will be dealt with a permanent ban. If you do know a Game Master, then you should know that they won't ban without a very good reason, and indeed will not take sides when involved in a player dispute.

In the Image he acept that make harassment and i report him and later said: know, They can not do anything...

PA rules were made to be respected not for broken

Last edited:

Aleks

Reaction score
well, by "no me pueden hacer nada" = "they cant do anything to me" i guess he means that theres no valid arguement for him to get banned.. i cant see the rule violation.. ks isnt a rule, calling someone a crying noob also isnt a rule.. so.. i dont see the problem

P.D: even staff members call players crying babies :p

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Hello.

In my honest opinion, is really hard to find someone who breaks this rule. What do I mean? Ks is legal and we are not punishing for those kind of insults in Default nor PM.
Actually, to punish someone by harassment we need better proofs where we can see you are getting ks, not for some minutes, but maybe for hours or days, and being followed by the other player wherever you go as well. That's why normally is better to report things such as harassment with videos, where it clearly shows what I said.
About what he said "They can do nothing to me", I guess he meant exactly what I defined above.
One last thing, next time you do a report with screenshots, you must translate it to English.
So, I'm sorry but we can do nothing about it.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back