What's new

Welcome!

Daily login may

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
These are the rewards for daily login during may, available from May 01 till June 01

ZTosjlh.png

Premium rewards for may:

BgKki9E.png

You can join both lists.

Small info in order to exchange 100 mega lopunny tokens for a stone you will need 200 lvl (they are character binded btw)

We will punish daily abusers that are creating several accounts in order to gain more rewards. Currently we allow 2 accounts per person, thank you for understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nymeria

Reaction score
These are the rewards for daily login during may, available from May 01 till June 01

ZTosjlh.png

Another list for premium accounts will be posted later, you can join both lists.

hi bro, amazing mechanics, new system proved to be very atractive.
Although i must say: Prizes kinda sucks, must of the players dont need 50pb, 100ub, i would review the amount. 100 ub aint helping most of us, right? 1k ub is not something worthing to farm in others acc, but it would help a little more. u trow 1000 ub very fast, and it doesnt change your life, cuzz u prolly wont get nothing with only 1k ub.
As i said, it bugs me the amount of the itens like revive, balls and potions, we aint begginers anymore, i would suggest to change to something that could acctualy help.
ps: this is the freeacc daily, i know, but it would help ppl to get money and buy dacc, so it wouldbe better for the game.
xoxo

emesh

Reaction score

Shouldnt be Golden coin last? As a best reward for the whole month? :D

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Although i must say: Prizes kinda sucks, must of the players dont need 50pb, 100ub, i would review the amount. 100 ub aint helping most of us, right? 1k ub is not something worthing to farm in others acc, but it would help a little more. u trow 1000 ub very fast, and it doesnt change your life, cuzz u prolly wont get nothing with only 1k ub.
As i said, it bugs me the amount of the itens like revive, balls and potions, we aint begginers anymore, i would suggest to change to something that could acctualy help.
ps: this is the freeacc daily, i know, but it would help ppl to get money and buy dacc, so it wouldbe better for the game.
xoxo

Imo its quite enough like lets be honest its not that hard to get a premium and still its a free one we cannot throw like u said that many balls to it, its a nice small gift for logging each day not a charity ;d. Anyway imo getting to golden coin should be enough for quite a chunk of premium and on top of that next day you get ticket which gives you 2 days of premium its more than enough to make multiple quests (and u can still sell boxes or even a weak tm if u get one from silver coin). And i would see it more as an bigger help for lower lvls that cant afford premium on their own.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
xoxo

Hi bro, free accounts have way less benefits, this is why premium is more attractive.

it would be nice to have a random card during the month as a prize.

View attachment 10567

Won't appear by this month, but we'll see in the next one :)

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
So i recommend checking info about mega lopunny tokens in first post, but if someone wonders what are those new balls then here we go:

From day 8 > Premier Ball > Can be thrown on Shiny Pokemons only > rate 5.5
From day 15> Mythic Ball> Can be thrown only for rare pokemons : Red gyarados, elder charizard, crystal onix, big onix, champion primeape, tapu koko, tapu lele, tapu fini, tapu bulu> rate 6.0
From day 25 > Moon Ball > Can be thrown only on ghost and dark pokemon > rate 5.0+10% bonus if ball was thrown between 00:00 – 5:59 server time
From day 27 > Epic Ball > Allows to throw a ball on certain pokemons that cannot be caught with any other ball: Scizor, Blissey, Chansey, Lycanroc, Porygon, Porygon2, Porygon-Z, Hitmontop, hitmonlee, hitmonchan > rate 4.0

those are only 4 out of x new balls that will be avaible from professions (about epic ball we will later reduce lvls of said pokemon/aga will add some of them on map)

Barcelo

Reaction score
You play since 2011 bro, if you remember correctly how much money you could have at level 50 doing all the quests (4k inc. Ice quest) now at 50 I get just in quest 10k. Today it is more easy buy 1000ub than before. Play, play and enjoy <3

Excellent work :D

PS: Maybe in tutorials is a good idea add "coordinates", you know "X" is high to north and "Y" to south. All spoilers (quest) includes coordinates, maybe is a good idea for new players <3

Jertusz

Reaction score
Good job guys!

The rewards are well balanced in terms of rarity and money avaliable for them.

However I have one questions regarding mega lopunny tokens.
Will there be a fixed number of tokens in daily login rewards? (For example: this month we can get 10, so next month will it be 10 again or can the number change?)

Tsotss

Reaction score
At the beginning I'd like to thanks for these daily rewards, same as for tutorials. They are pretty cool, awesome and helpful. Good job!

Also would like to mention that you could forgot about 31th of May on premium daily rewards xd. Just to let you know. :p

Tsotss

Reaction score
Ok, can not edit post so sorry for another one.

I saw right now daily premium rewards are from 2nd of May, so it has sense now it has just 30 days, but we could take today, on 1st of May, so idk if you could add one extra reward or tomorrow we will get the same reward as today.

Duzy pan

Reaction score
So i recommend checking info about mega lopunny tokens in first post, but if someone wonders what are those new balls then here we go:

From day 15> Mythic Ball> Can be thrown only for rare pokemons : Red gyarados, elder charizard, crystal onix, big onix, champion primeape, tapu koko, tapu lele, tapu fini, tapu bulu> rate 6.0
From day 25 > Moon Ball > Can be thrown only on ghost and dark pokemon > rate 5.0+10% bonus if ball was thrown between 00:00 – 5:59 server time
From day 27 > Epic Ball > Allows to throw a ball on certain pokemons that cannot be caught with any other ball: Scizor, Blissey, Chansey, Lycanroc, Porygon, Porygon2, Porygon-Z, Hitmontop, hitmonlee, hitmonchan > rate 4.0

those are only 4 out of x new balls that will be avaible from professions (about epic ball we will later reduce lvls of said pokemon/aga will add some of them on map)

13:03 Used 193 great balls, 11 ultra balls, 2 rocket balls on Hitmontop.
13:03 No extra chance: not enough balls used yet, progress: 0.6%.

So first better is get extra chance before used new balls?

Duzy pan

Reaction score
13:03 Used 193 great balls, 11 ultra balls, 2 rocket balls on Hitmontop.
13:03 No extra chance: not enough balls used yet, progress: 0.6%.

So first better is get extra chance before used new balls?

Ok now its imposibble to throw balls

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Good job guys!

The rewards are well balanced in terms of rarity and money avaliable for them.

However I have one questions regarding mega lopunny tokens.
Will there be a fixed number of tokens in daily login rewards? (For example: this month we can get 10, so next month will it be 10 again or can the number change?)

it will always be 10

in

Reaction score

the question is what is rate of sport ball if rocket ball is x5 and premier ball 5.5 for shiny and if im not wrong sport ball was x5.5 so what will be difference between premier and sport when we gonna catch shiny pokemons?!

Back