Brokencide

Reaction score
since shiny dusknoir dont want to be caught (300 rb) :(
finally i find some luck :D
14jt575.jpg

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
I caught 2 shinies in 2 days in diamond too, so you can go cry Khormes:)

Why i can go cry? Im just laughing cuz 1ub on shiny and catch is huge luck, especially sh umbre which is very rare.
You think someone would be jelous because of some pixels? :D

Last edited:

Metin

Reaction score
Why i can go cry? Im just laughing cuz 1ub on shiny and catch is huge luck, especially sh umbre which is very rare.
You think someone would be jelous because of some pixels? :D

Dont bullshit me , you were salty even when i caught the bellosoms on diamond, accusing me of duplicating them and stuff despite me barely knowing you. Also, "platinum XD" does not sound like you are "just laughing", its more like "im butthurt so i must be condescending to other people and their achievements". Also, i never claimed you were jealous, where did that come from? I probably dont have a quarter of your money anyways :p

Trzaskam

Reaction score
Leave him free, he caught only 4 c slash few shinies and e zard :confused:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Dont bullshit me , you were salty even when i caught the bellosoms on diamond, accusing me of duplicating them and stuff despite me barely knowing you. Also, "platinum XD" does not sound like you are "just laughing", its more like "im butthurt so i must be condescending to other people and their achievements". Also, i never claimed you were jealous, where did that come from? I probably dont have a quarter of your money anyways :p

Well, with this "duplicating' it was just joke xD idk why you took it seriously...
P.S when you was asking me for some prizes you was much nicer.

marshalldx53

Reaction score
yeaaahh booyyy

Used 125 rocket balls on Shiny Houndoom.
You caught a pokemon (Shiny Houndoom [64]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

kebybt.jpg

Last edited:
Back