What's new

Welcome!

Summer on Padventures - Events Schedule

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
There is no rule about double posting the same numbers so I would like to ask what happens if 2 people accidentaly have chosen the same 6 numbers and they won? They both get mega stone?

it's incredibly hard, but if happens, then both get mega stone.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Emm, i would like to ask is there any chance for Maze Event during the summer, please? :D

marshalldx53

Reaction score
First of all, I would like to thank the staff for doing such an amazing event!

Just one thing, since the event already started, could you also turn on the double xp/loot/catch and faster shiny resp?

One again, good job!!!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
First of all, I would like to thank the staff for doing such an amazing event!

Just one thing, since the event already started, could you also turn on the double xp/loot/catch and faster shiny resp?

One again, good job!!!

No. Not everything at once. First of all, it was 3-4 weeks ago. We'll do it later and not all at once.

stin stauer

Reaction score
players like me and many others who have posted the numbers from the lotto not correctly and then edited the post are out of the event?

in my case I posted 5 lines with 5 numbers each line, then I edited the lines putting the last number missing, now the post is edited with the intention of just correcting my mistake.

Seanse

Reaction score
players like me and many others who have posted the numbers from the lotto not correctly and then edited the post are out of the event?

in my case I posted 5 lines with 5 numbers each line, then I edited the lines putting the last number missing, now the post is edited with the intention of just correcting my mistake.

Mine have a repeated number too, but just one

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
May its spam in that thread, but wanted to say thanks and im waiting on that with my hand in pants xD

I don't wanna know what your hand does there.

SrEe8vv.png

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Update

7vgt0iJ.png
5 players that did highest damage on the boss will receive a summer token, which can be later exchanged for Deerling summer form (sawsbuck summer form) and many other rewards such as TMs, Boxes, tickets, outfits and decorations. It counts only for raids announced with red letters and includes those, that are NOT mentioned in summer schedule.
Note, that each player can get token only once a day and most important thing - players using feint and selfdestruction during raids will be excluded.​

It may not be applied today (2/07), but if will, then it will be broadcasted along with raid.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Update

7vgt0iJ.png
5 players that did highest damage on the boss will receive a summer token, which can be later exchanged for Deerling summer form (sawsbuck summer form) and many other rewards such as TMs, Boxes, tickets, outfits and decorations. It counts only for raids announced with red letters and includes those, that are NOT mentioned in summer schedule.
Note, that each player can get token only once a day and most important thing - players using feint and selfdestruction during raids will be excluded.​

It may not be applied today (2/07), but if will, then it will be broadcasted along with raid.

Excluded just from token or from reward from him?

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
reward from boss or for a token?

Im asking about that if ill use selfdestruction even once, i will not get token, but i will not get also basic reward from boss?

Metin

Reaction score
Selfdestruction is basically useless now, may I ask your reason of nerfing it even further?

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
One thing also, about daily pvp event, maybe for the guy with the biggest amount of flags will be some better reward? Like idk mega stone or shiny pokemon? ofc for his all flags.

Back